Convince mums that Safeguard Pure White Body Wash is the ultimate protection against germs and bacteria for their entire family.
Linda is a Mum in the Philippines with young kids. As her 5 year old gets more active, he is exploring the world around him, and Linda realizes that she needs to protect him from nasty germs and bacteria. She thinks about soap bars, but is concerned that they might dry her child’s skin.
Safeguard Pure White is an anti-bacterial body wash for the whole family. It empowers mothers all over the world with its superior germ protection that not only removes 99% of germs, but also protects the skin’s moisture shield so that germs can’t easily attach.
Today we’d like your help to bring to life, Safeguard Body Wash’s claim of giving mums like Linda the best germ protection, aided by moisture shield protection that helps prevent germs from attaching to skin. How do you get mums to choose Safeguard Body Wash as their everyday personal cleansing product of choice instead of ordinary bar soap.
In a creative and visually arresting poster with a tagline, bring to life the claim of "unbeatable germ protection that maintains the moisture shield" in an interesting and clutter-breaking way.
Your image and a convincing tagline that will convey:
- Safeguard Body Wash provides the best germ protection for your family.
- It not only removes germs, but also maintains and protects the skin’s moisture shield so that skin repels germs and bacteria.
Through creative metaphors, analogies, associations, etc., appeal to mums’ hearts and minds so that they need to know that Safeguard Body Wash will kill 99% of germs and bacteria, and will keep the family protected just as they want.
Please use the template provided and ensure that your submission consists of:
- A poster.
- A tagline (of not more than 10-12 words)
- A paragraph (max 200 words) of text describing your idea.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
What other creative ways can you use to convince mums that Safeguard Body Wash’s superior germ protection not only kills 99% of germs, but also protects the skin’s moisture shield so that germs can’t easily attach.
As you’re thinking about new and creative ways to impress this message on mothers, you can consider:
- How can we make body wash fun?
- How can you tap into a mother’s instinct to do all that she can to protect her family?
- What are the things we can say to tip the scales in Safeguard Body Wash’s favor by appealing to both rational and emotional sides of a mother?
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
1 page consisting of images image and text (PDF, please use the template)
The best ideas will appeal to the hearts and minds of mums and convince them that Safeguard Body Wash gives you the ultimate germ protection by getting rid of 99% of germs and protecting skin’s moisture shield so that germs don’t easily stick.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English only.
- Use the template provided in the creative toolkit for your submission. Your entry must include a visual of your idea, a tagline and a short paragraph describing your idea.
- Safeguard is primarily an antibacterial product; while it does have moisturizing properties. Please ensure that germ protection is at the heart of your idea, while “maintaining the moisture shield” is an added advantage. Entries that talk about “moisturization” as the central theme will be rejected.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.