Show us that Vicks Action Cold & Flu is the best way to treat multiple cold symptoms!
Jane is a mum in Australia with young kids. She always has a busy schedule for family and work. When she has a cold and flu, she is miserable and gets completely thrown off her routine. For relief from these symptoms, she takes a number of medicines, like a painkiller or a headache pill for her headache and a cold product for her cold symptoms.
Vicks Action Cold & Flu comes to rescue! It relieves not just cold symptoms but all symptoms associated with a cold and flu, including headache, body pain and fever. One pack of Vicks Action Cold & Flu could offer 24-hour relief from cold and pain.
Today, Vicks is seeking your ideas and creativity to convince women like Jane that she does not need painkillers, cold pills and other medication for effective relief from cold and flu. Can you shake her current belief and behaviour and convince her that just one pack of Vicks Action Cold and Flu takes care of cold symptoms and headache and this relief lasts long?
In a poster with tagline, convince Mums in Australia that Vicks Action Cold and Flu is ALL they need to get relief from multiple symptoms of not just cold but pain as well (headache, runny nose, blocked nose, fever, sore throat and body ache).
Vicks believes that to restore someone’s full wellbeing, you need to treat the whole person – not only the flu symptoms, to strike a perfect balance between care and cure. Vicks Action Cold & Flu provides relief from all painful symptoms that keep people from being themselves.
Your idea needs to show us the benefit of the product – to give relief from cold & pain symptoms (Tip: the most bothersome pain symptom is a headache), for up to 24 hours with one pack of Vicks. A poster with just people suffering from cold and flu symptoms would not be enough for this contest.
Be creative! Convince mums like Jane that Vicks Action Cold & Flu is the best solution for relief from the multiple symptoms of cold and pain. Think about her frustrations. She is used to taking so many pills for different symptoms. Let her know that now all she needs is Vicks Action Cold & Flu.
Along with the poster and tagline, please answer the following questions:
- What’s the idea and story that you want to express?
- How will this idea change Jane’s habits and behaviour?
- How has Vicks Action Cold & Flu helped? Why should she try Vicks Cold & Flu?
- What needs or frustrations does Vicks Cold & Flu solve?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A bad entry could be a poster showing a mum with a red nose and tired look. It is a bad entry because it only shows the symptoms without showing how Vicks helps.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
- #4 Prize €1,000
- #5 Prize €500
1st page poster with a tagline; 2nd page answers to the three questions (max 2 pages PDF).
We are looking for ideas that bring to life the efficacy of Vicks Action Cold & Flu to relieve the multiple symptoms of cold and pain (headache). The winning ideas need to emotionally engage with mums and convince them to change from taking multiple pills to taking Vicks Action Cold & Flu. We are looking for out–of-the- box, disruptive ideas and not dull and dry ideas that focus just on the product Your ideas could be lighthearted, even tongue-in-cheek, as long as they are convincing and impactful
Guidelines for this contest
- Please submit your entries in English.
- Please answer the four questions above.
- Vicks Action Cold & Flu is for adult only. Please do not depict children in your submission or give the impression that your idea is intended for children.
- The product is for oral consumption. If your idea includes showing the product in use, please keep to the correct application.
- Please click here to download the Vicks Action Cold and Flu logo.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.