Show us that Tampax provides the best protection for young women!
Ashley has just turned 22. She is graduating from college soon and has already started working. In life, she wants it all, and she has the hope and determination to get it. Education, career, social life… She makes great efforts and believes in every step she takes. When it comes to feminine hygiene products, she uses tampons and thin light pads, depending on where she is in her cycle, and what activity she is doing. She admits that tampons don’t always live up to her expectations, and that pads are just so easy to use.
Tampax, a leading brand of tampons, launched Tampax Pearl to provide women with what they expect from a tampon: no leaks, and a more comfortable experience.
Can you help Tampax bring to life how its product provides the best protection and comfort in a way that appeals to young women?
Create a powerful and impactful poster that shows why Tampax Pearl gives young women the best and most comfortable leak-free periods.
Do you know that the vagina is not round or cylindrical? In fact, it is wide and rectangular. The Tampax Pearl line of tampons has been designed to fit this unique shape. FormFit™, a technology involving an absorbent core that gently expands widthwise, helps close the gaps that can cause leaks when using classic cylindrical tampons. Also, a LeakGuard™ braid helps stop leaks before they happen, giving women ultimate protection, even on the heaviest days. Its smooth removal layer gives women amazing comfort even on the lightest days.
We’d like to talk to young adult women (18-25 years' old) like Ashley who want the best from life and dive into it to make the most of it! Tampax helps give women power over their periods so that they can live without limits all month long. Your idea needs to convince them that Tampax Pearl is designed to fit their unique shape – so they will have a comfortable leak-free period.
Use creative metaphors, analogies, associations, etc. instead of technical explanations to come up with a strong visual! Your idea needs to be smart, intuitive and make them think: “Tampax Pearl fits my body perfectly for comfortable leak-free periods!”
Tampon ads are often on a beach or in swimming pools. Although that is ok, it implies that tampons are only used for those special occasions. Help communicate that Tampax Pearl is designed to be used all throughout a woman’s period.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A good idea could be a visual of a woman playing baseball. She is wearing baseball gloves and they fit her perfectly. She is smiling with confidence and the tagline says: “The best protection you could get – Tampax Pearl”.
A bad idea could be a visual of a girl lying in the middle of a flower. It doesn't fit with Tampax brand personality and it doesn’t show how Tampax empowers women with leak-free periods.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
Poster with tagline on page 1 + description of the entry on page 2
(2 pages max)
We are looking for ideas that bring to life the benefits of Tampax Pearl in a smart and intuitive way. The winning entries need to be easily understood by young adult women and to emotionally engage them.
Guidelines for this contest
- We only accept entries in English
- You can download the Tampax logo and packshot in the toolkit
- Tampax believes that women should live without limits, even during their periods. “Tampax’s protection allows you to dive right into life – so you need never miss out on an experience because of your period!”
- Your entry should include a visual, a tagline and a short description of your idea
- Please don’t use any inappropriate content/language
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.