What does convenience in laundry mean to you?
The brief has been updated for a better understanding of what ACE is looking for. Here, the brand is looking for new benefits that ACE could provide (apart from the ones that already exist) in order to make laundry even more convenient!
Also, the contest has been extended by 3 days and you have now until June 22nd at 23h59 UTC to submit your entry!
Doing your laundry can be a pain. Depending on what types of clothes you wash, their colors, what kind of products you want to use, how dirty your clothes are, it can be really cumbersome and time-consuming.
ACE has decided to put an end to the laundry pain and its formula is incredibly simple and convenient to use. It really lessens the strain by avoiding the need for multiple steps. You no longer need to use extra products to get your clothes clean, nor soak, rub or prewash.
For women who want to enjoy their lives and not be overrun by housework, ACE is here! These women love innovations and products that make their lives easier; they are always looking for the right thing that can change their lives: even if it’s just a detail (not prewashing for instance), it’s a detail that means a lot because it has great consequences.
ACE makes washing easy, with no fight. It’s convenient and simple.
ACE wants your help to bring to life this benefit in a new way and understand what convenience means for a detergent. Why does it matter to you?
ACE wants to understand how a detergent could become even more convenient? We want to understand what you expect from a detergent to be more convenient.
In a catchy poster with a tagline, show us what new benefits ACE could provide in order to be more convenient.
Of course, ACE cleans well. ACE already has a list of “practical” benefits: no need to pre wash, can mix white and colors, no need to soak or rub.
What we want from you is to find new benefits, new ways to save time, save space, be more free and lighten the chores.
Your posters will be used as inspiration to create a big communication campaign for ACE which will appeal to mothers from 30 to 45 years old.
We want to uncover your own interpretation of convenience and understand WHAT it means and WHY it matters.
Along with your poster, please create a tagline and write a short paragraph of text that explains your idea.
Don't forget to answer to these questions on the second page of your entry:
- Why is ACE better than another detergent?
- What are the frustrations that ACE avoids?
- What are the feelings that people have when they use ACE?
- List 4 keywords that go well with convenience in laundry.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Examples of new benefits could be: shorter washing machine cycles, ironing effect, detergent in a pill so they are light and I can carry them from work easily, perfect results even at cold temperature etc.
If you manage to illustrate this kind of benefits (not these ones though- others that you will invent) in a catchy poster, you get a great entry.
A bad poster would be a visual showing a woman spending time with her children while the washing machine is cleaning the home laundry with ACE and a tagline saying: “with ACE, I have time for my family!” This is not a good example because the interpretation of convenience is not precise enough, It does not say why exactly ACE is saving time.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Poster with tagline and explanations of your idea (2 pages PDF max)
Rather than the quality of the execution, the jury will favor posters that express your precise idea of convenience of laundry in a smart and original way.
Guidelines for this contest
- Don’t overpromise the product benefits. ACE will not make women live like princesses. It’s not going to make anyone famous or accomplish their dreams. It’s about having an easier and simpler life when doing laundry.
- You can download logos and pack shots from the toolkit.
- Entries should be in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.