Invent a new Lipton tea that will truly bring benefits to health-conscious people who live full active lives.
When life gets busy, we can sometimes forget to take care of ourselves. Drinking tea can be an easy way to do something good for us every day.
You may have heard that green tea is “good for you,” but did you know there are other beneficial teas made from plant blends that are known for their goodness and healing properties?
Lipton tea is looking for inspiration to help them develop a new tea that will bring health benefits to Millennial consumers aged 18-34 who live full active lives. Although they live a busy life, staying healthy is a priority for them and they are looking towards natural (or homeopathic) solutions for overall wellness or to address specific issues or conditions.
If you could invent a brand new Lipton tea that could deliver health benefits, either general wellness or specific benefits to address an issue or condition, what would that tea be?
Invent a new Lipton tea that busy Millennials who live full active lives will enjoy drinking because it helps them daily.
With a great visual, tagline and answers to the questions below, unleash your creativity and invent a brand new Lipton benefit-based tea that will get Millennials who look for natural remedies (homeopathic) to embrace drinking that great beverage. They drink tea for overall health and wellness benefits as well as to address any specific issues and concerns they might have.
Your Lipton tea should embody the Lipton brand personality. Lipton is fun, not too serious, approachable and down-to-earth.
- Product: What would this new tea taste like? What type of tea would this be – herbal tea, green tea, black tea, white tea? What other ingredients (e.g., herbs, botanicals flavouring) would go into it?
- Packaging: Would this come in a tea bag, as loose tea, tea granules, or another format we haven’t yet thought of?
- How would you drink it? Would you drink this tea hot, iced, or somewhere in between?
Please answer these four questions in the template provided:
- What general or specific health benefits would the combination of ingredients in your new tea provide drinkers?
- Tell us about your new tea invention. What type of tea is it and what ingredients go into it? What does it taste like?
- What are some of the feelings that you might feel drinking this tea (for example would you feel calm or excited, or even inspired)?
- What would you name your new tea invention?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: Lipton Eucalyptus Tea made from eucalyptus leaves. This can be combined with mint and honey for a drink that soothes the throat yet invigorates the senses, helping you stay alert and awake during tired afternoons.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
Poster with a visualization of your idea and answers to the four questions, using the template provided.
We are looking for the best ideas that will combine different ingredients in innovative ways for a new tea invention that Millennial consumers aged 18-34 who are keen on natural or homeopathic solutions would love drinking for overall wellness or to address specific issues or conditions. The idea could either be for addressing your own personal needs or to address the needs for someone else in your family.
We will reward inspiring and innovative ideas so avoid everything that already exists on the market!
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English only.
- Use this template for your submission: here. Your entry must include a visual of your idea and descriptive text that answers the questions above.
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.