Bring joy and satisfaction to new parents as they care for their babies with Lenor Sensitive.
Use the logo
Please use the logo provided in the toolkit!
Parenthood is an exciting new life stage, but it changes parents’ lives as they focus on the baby, and in this case, their baby's sensitive skin. While they might have used a fabric conditioner on their clothes and household linens to soften and freshen fabrics in the past, they are now mostly looking for the gentle softness it brings.
Lenor Sensitive is a fabric conditioner that cares for your fabrics while making them soft and smell fresh. In fact, when it comes to scents, Lenor Sensitive has the most-loved light baby scent compared to competitors’ sensitive variants.
All parents want the best for their baby. Can you help Lenor refresh the way it communicates to new parents in an emotionally engaging way that tugs at their heartstrings?
Create an emotionally engaging visual that shows new parents how Lenor Sensitive makes baby’s clothes soft and/or gives them a light baby scent.
With a newborn at home, habits change. When it comes to doing the laundry, parents start separating their clothes from baby’s clothes. And, they look for just the right products that are gentle on the baby’s skin, keep clothes ‘baby soft’, and have a light baby scent.
In a poster with a tagline, please communicate one of these two aspects. If you have more than one idea, please submit it as a separate entry.
- Surrounded by Softness: A baby’s skin is the softest skin, and it therefore, deserves the softest fabrics. Lenor Sensitive keeps fabrics soft, wash after wash, and is gentle on a baby’s newborn skin.
- Scent of a Baby: When you hold your baby close or kiss him, that unique baby scent is so delightful it brings a smile to your face and warmth to your heart. Lenor Sensitive gives clothes a light baby scent that everyone loves.
Lenor Sensitive can be used on all types of fabric; it is especially formulated for sensitive baby’s skin. For your idea, we want to see an image of a baby as you creatively express either (1) Surrounded by Softness or (2) Scent of a Baby.
While mothers tend to choose the laundry products and do most of the laundry, we know both parents are involved in caring for the baby. Please do not portray only a father in your idea, as fathers are not the primary target audience.
Remember to keep your visual simple, intuitive and engaging as it may also eventually be used on a pack!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good idea: A visual of a baby’s new cloud-themed room. The baby has a cloud pillow; cloud wallpaper adorns the room. As mum folds away baby’s towels, clothes and linen; they look like clouds in the baby’s wardrobe because they’ve been washed with Lenor Sensitive. This idea is based on Wrapped in Softness.
Remember to add your creative tagline!
Example of a bad idea: A visual of a father holding a baby and smiling. We do not want to show single fathers as they are not our target audience, and although there is a visual of the baby, this idea does not covey softness or that baby smell.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
Poster, Tagline and description (2 pages max).
The brand will award prizes to the most emotionally engaging visuals that tell the story of Lenor Sensitive wrapping your baby in softness or retaining the delightful baby scent.
Guidelines for this contest
- Poster, tagline and description (2 pages max).
- Entries must be in English only.
- Please use the logo provided here.
- Please submit your entry based on one of the two aspects of Lenor Sensitive described. If you have more than one idea, please submit it as a separate entry.
- Please keep in mind that white & gentle pastel colors are typically used by fabric conditioner brands to symbolize the sensitive variants.
- Your entry should include a visual of your idea and a paragraph of text explaining your idea.
- You must include a visual of a baby in your submission. If you wish, you may show one or both parents. However, as mothers are the main consumer, please do not show a single father, as fathers are not the target audience.
- Keep the source/working files of your entry until the winners have been announced, as they may be needed.
- You can use commercial library pictures for your submission. Please indicate the source.
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.