Kotex Worry-free Nights
Kotex has invented a revolutionary disposable overnight panty that will replace the need for sanitary pads at night, allaying women’s nighttime concerns about leaks and stains. Not just about making it longer and wider, it’s designed to be worn like underwear, giving 360° protection and greater absorbency, offering all-round protection without being unnecessarily bulky or long, no matter what position they are sleeping in.
It’s easy enough to change sanitary pads during the day depending on how heavy the menstrual flow is but she worries about the night when she’s asleep, twisting and turning without being conscious of her movement. This constant worry means she wakes up during the night to check and therefore affects the quality of her sleep.
We need to let women know about this great invention! How would you convince women that all-round protection with Kotex’s overnight panty is just the thing that will give them peace of mind against leaks and stains while they are sleeping?
Click here to see what it looks like.
Break the clichés of feminine hygiene advertising with a big bang idea to get young women to trust that Kotex’s overnight panties will give them ultimate peace of mind as they sleep during their periods.
Kotex needs your help for creative and out-of-the-box ideas that will inspire their next advertising campaign and get people thinking about feminine hygiene products in a totally different way. Can your idea break the clichés of this category?
In a presentation with visuals and text, show us how Kotex’s overnight panty can help put women’s minds at rest in the knowledge that they’re protected all night against leaks and stains.
We are talking to young women aged 13-22 years old and we want to make this product relevant to them. Longer and wider pads have not addressed their problem completely. Instead of being a longer or wider version of an existing sanitary pad, it’s a totally new product, so we want to be fun, cool and quirky, not old, boring or traditional. We don’t want to be overly scientific, like most sanitary pad ads – definitely not clichéd. How can you convince these young women that Kotex overnight panties are new and different, giving them worry-free sleep during their periods?
And if you could give this product a name, what would it be?
Whether you’re male or female, think about how you feel when you’re not fully confident about something or when you’re not fully confident that a product will do the job it promises to do. Now imagine how it would feel if something better came along that did the job perfectly and made your worries go away? Wouldn’t that be great?
We are not looking for an idea that describes the product; we want your creativity to generate awareness of this revolutionary product among young women and awaken their curiosity so that they feel like trying it out. In a fun, cool, quirky and engaging way, give young women peace of mind as they sleep with Kotex overnight panties.
Please answer the following questions in your entry:
- What is your idea about? Please describe it in detail.
- How is your idea different from the way traditional feminine hygiene products are advertised?
- How is your idea relevant to young women and how does it connect with them in an engaging way?
- What would you name the Kotex overnight panty? Remember to use Kotex in the name you give to the panty. The name must be one or two words at max.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
We know that the Kotex overnight panty will give you peace of mind over the competition but we don’t want comparisons about longer, wider and better. We really want to show how it is a breakthrough and how, with this, girls no longer have to fear when they want to sleep through the night because they’re protected all night long.
Example of a bad entry: An explanation of the Kotex panty and how it works better than the competition because of its product features.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Presentation with visuals and text – 1st and 2nd pages your idea in visuals and text; 3rd page answers to the three questions (max 3 pages PDF).
We are looking for quirky, out-of-the-box ideas that will give young women the confidence that they can have peace of mind during her period and sleep through the night worry-free. Break the clichés of feminine care advertising and communicate Kotex overnight panties in a way that is relevant to young women today. And remember to tell us what you would name this product!
Guidelines for this contest
- Please submit your entries in English.
- Please answer the 4 questions above with a clear description and narrative so we understand what your idea is about.
- Please do not submit overly graphic visuals as this is aimed at women as young as 13.
- Kotex may use the winning entries in part or in its entirety.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.