Show us the magic when mind & body work perfectly together!
There are times when we just feel drained by the vagaries of daily life. We feel tired when we wake-up, we have difficulties concentrating and we do not have the mood to do much. To stay in top condition, people in Asia like to drink essence of chicken, a natural liquid extracted from cooking chickens. It is like a concentrated version of chicken broth with all the nutritional properties, but without the fat. It is used by everyone from students to office workers to older people wanting to stay in top condition.
BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is the only Essence of Chicken proven to be effective by 40 scientific papers. It works by increasing oxygen flow for improved concentration and reduced tiredness. Your body feels revitalized and your mind is alert, able to focus on what you want to do.
We need to bring to life its benefit in a non-scientific, non-boring way and there is nothing like a good story to capture people’s attention, imagination and make it engaging for a younger audience. Can you help?
Surprise us with an illustrated story about a healthy body and an alert mind working together perfectly to make a moment that is out-of-the-ordinary.
Your story will inspire a short film of about 30 seconds, so imagine that it will be filmed. Think about the scenes, the narrative, and the characters… It should appeal to young men and women aged 18 to 35.
BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is not an energy drink. It is not a magic potion that gives someone superpowers, so your story must be believable.
If you want to know more about BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken, visit this website.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
- Example of a good entry: It is Friday afternoon and everyone is bored at the office. Suddenly everything stops. There is a sense of bewilderment. Two of the most serious colleagues are engaging in a bout of the Brazilian dance/martial art No one knew they had such talent! It is relentless and so precise. You feel that one is going to hit the other but the kicks just fly millimeters above, in perfect synchronization. Some start to play Brazilian drums. We can see a bottle of BRANDS Chicken Essence on a desk.
- Example of a bad entry: A man at the office. Bored. He drinks BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken and suddenly has a surge of energy. He leaps off his chair like Superman and climbs to the top of the office building. This scenario is not believable and although people will know it is exaggerated, it will give the wrong impression to viewers that they will be instantly transformed into superheroes if they drink BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken. We want out-of-the-ordinary stories, not supernatural stories.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
- #4 Prize €1,000
- #5 Prize €500
Presentation (text and visuals) up to 5 pages.
We are looking for creative and entertaining stories that could be adapted to film to convey the benefits of the combination of a healthy body that does not feel tired and a sharp mind, able to concentrate. You do not need to put the product at the centre of the story and talk about what is great about it, we are more interested in the story in which the product is a part. The winning stories will feel like stories, not advertising.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries accepted in English.
- BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is not Redbull! It is not a magic potion that gives you energy.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.