Inspire the next campaign for Optimel that shows what a difference it makes to stay young on the inside!
We have some useful TIPS for you!
When writing your story, be mindful of the following:
a) Optimel is not a “miracle pill”, helps maintain mobility, heart health and cognitive health; it does not improve it.
b) With Optimel, we can stay young on the inside and continue enjoying the sports, games and adventures that we have always loved when we were younger. Focus on the things that individuals can continue to enjoy on their own and avoid bringing in the younger generations of children and grandchildren into your stories.
What would your world look like when you are 40, 50 or 60 years old? As they age, consumers tell us that they feel different at different stages in their lives, and it’s not until the first signs of ageing that they stop to reflect on what they might be losing out on. What if there was a way to help retain health and the feeling of staying young on the inside? How would that make a difference? Just imagine… Wouldn’t it be great if you could keep doing the things that you love, at age 50, that you did in your mid 30s?
This is where Optimel comes in, because it’s an adult nutritional milk that is tailored for your age. It helps people stay young on the inside. Its Triple Action System takes the guesswork out of what’s needed at each life stage as people age, addressing consumers’ nutritional needs and maintaining their physical mobility, heart health, and cognitive health.
We want you to inspire people to take the first step towards staying young on the inside through proper nutrition that addresses their concerns as they age, with Optimel adult nutritional milk.
Inspire people to drink Optimel and stay young on the inside, so that they can continue having good physical mobility, a healthy heart, and a sharp mind.
In a presentation with text and visuals, tell us an emotionally engaging story that shows people that age is just a number. Help them realize that their bodies have different nutritional needs as they age. With Optimel, they can stay young on the inside and continue enjoying the things that they love.
There are three Optimel products. Choose one to hero your story:
- Optimel Silver for ages 40+
Tailored nutrition that addresses the concerns of retaining physical mobility specifically for bones, joints and muscle health.
- Optimel Gold for ages 50+
Tailored nutrition that addresses the concerns of maintaining a healthy heart as well as physical mobility.
- Optimel Diamond for ages 60+
Tailored nutrition that addresses the concerns of keeping your mind sharp, as well as a healthy heart and physical mobility.
Please choose one of the three products listed in the range above to hero your story. For each product, remember to show the specific benefits based on your choice. It must be clear that Optimel plays an active role in helping people stay young on the inside but we’re not looking for a product brochure or an exhaustive list of benefits. Please show us real people and authentic stories.
Show us how Optimel gives you the nutrition you need to stay young on the inside, in an authentic, enjoyable and engaging way. We want to see the little things Optimel drinkers can continue doing because they stay young on the inside. How can you encourage people to live tomorrow like they do today?
Please answer the following two questions in your entry:
- Which product did you choose?
Example answer: Optimel Gold for ages 50+ for physical mobility and healthy heart.
- What product benefits does your story highlight?
Example answer: Because he’s healthy enough to run a marathon, it shows that he’s still got good physical mobility and his heart is healthy.
We are looking for a story that is surprising, authentic, has a little twist to it that brings a smile to your face. Keep in mind that Optimel is a positive step that inspires optimism in daily life, not a “miracle pill.” Optimel helps maintain mobility, heart health and cognitive health; it does not necessarily improve it. Optimel speaks with customers as individuals, not to them. Optimel’s tone of voice is confident, believable, and trustworthy.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
The best stories will inspire the filming of an Optimel video campaign in Hong Kong. Think about the people you know – your family and friends – and how they stay young on the inside and therefore, can continue to experience zest for life tomorrow, like they do today.
Example of a bad idea: A woman in her 50s listing the two benefits of Optimel Gold. We’re looking for an emotionally engaging story that brings the benefits to life, we are not looking to be told and educated about them in a functional way.
Another bad example is an old man confined to a wheelchair. He drinks Optimel and suddenly springs out of the wheelchair into action. Optimel is NOT a miracle pill, it helps you keep what you have and continue doing what you want to do.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
A presentation with visuals and text (maximum 4 pages PDF).
We are looking for emotionally engaging stories that best bring the idea of staying young on the inside in a way that allows people to live their tomorrows like they do today. We want to see older people still active and independent and on top of their game. Be creative and show this in a refreshing new way.
Guidelines for this contest
- To find out more about Optimel, please visit their website here.
- Please submit your stories in English;
- Your story has to be creative and original. It must give Optimel a purpose helping people live their lives the way they want to;
- Your story needs to be realistic and connect with what older people can do, we don’t want fantasy stories or have them to do something drastically different like crossing to-dos off a bucket list (e.g., bungee jumping), we want to see them being able to continue doing the things they’ve always loved;
- Please do not base your story around yoga.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.