Show how Duracell helps you run for longer!
Spring and summer are ideal seasons for running. The weather may be getting hotter, but you are ready to sweat it out and push yourself to the limits. Whether you are into running or the latest fitness regime, you are now ready to give yourself a cardio workout that will lift your mood and strengthen your heart.
Duracell is well known throughout the world for producing the longest lasting batteries. Customers love and cherish the “pink Bunny brand”. We love the fact that the Bunny never stops running! He‘s the strongest and the fastest! A great inspiration for every runner.
Also, exercising means having an exercise kit. Duracell batteries provide the longest lasting power for your sports training devices and these devices all have something in common. They need power, so that in return, they can power you.
There is an emotional connection between running and Duracell… Can you help the Pink Bunny brand define and illustrate this connection? Duracell needs your creativity to bring to life the unique link between Duracell and the bunny who never stops running.
Create an engaging, original and fun print ad that shows how Duracell and the Duracell Bunny empowers you for longer lasting and superior running moments.
Your ad must be surprising and fun, and feature the Duracell pink Bunny, either as a hero or a supporting character. Who is the Duracell pink Bunny? He is mischievous, playful, fun-loving and enthusiastic. He is the fastest and the strongest. He always wins graciously. He is reliable and empathetic. He embodies the Duracell brand perfectly and shares its core values. He is a role model of endurance. Every marathon runner wishes to keep running like he does!
We are looking for creative posters with a tagline that tell a story that is so clever, surprising and funny that people will want to share it with their friends and families. Focus on the concept and the story more than the design. The story will convince people in an entertaining way that Duracell is the best battery for running because it pushes you and enables you to break your limits.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Focus on running sports: running, jogging, marathon running, cardio-training on the treadmill and fitness. Do not talk about any other sports. You can either choose one of the above or make a general poster that unites them all.
- Do not assume any official sponsorships or links to events and/or athletes in your entry.
- You need to feature the Bunny in your poster.
Along with your print ad, please explain your idea on a separate page. Tell us what is your story about and the link between Duracell and empowering endurance sports.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry for this contest: We see the Duracell bunny having just completed the London Marathon. There is a signpost next to him pointing to the New York Marathon…and the Berlin marathon…and the Paris marathon. Bunny is so full of energy that he not only completes the London Marathon but he is now on his way to run the next marathon and the next, and the next.
Example of a good entry for this contest: the poster shows a woman doing fitness in club. She is running on a treadmill. She seems to be enjoying what she is doing a lot. In the corner, behind the curtain, we see the pink bunny who is running as well, to encourage the girl. This one is less unexpected and fun, did you noticed? ;-)
Example of a bad entry for this contest: A poster that represents a professional football player playing against the Bunny. When the pro football player scores a goal, he looks like he is bragging about it.
This is a bad idea as you cannot feature sponsorship of any kind, and football is not the sport we want to focus on. Furthermore, Duracell is not a mocking brand but rather empathetic. This contest is about self-achievement thanks to Duracell. Another bad example would be a picture of a bunny running with a headphone. There is no story into it and it is very predictable.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
Poster on page 1 + short explanatory paragraph about your entry on page 2 (2 PDF page max.)
Concept matters more than quality of creative execution here! Our client is looking for great story ideas represented through an engaging and fun poster with a tagline. These stories will link the long-lasting Duracell batteries with running sports activities (running, marathon running, cardio-training and/or fitness). Awards will go to the most original and creative ideas that make the link cleverly explicit. This contest is about self-achievement thanks to Duracell.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries should be in English.
- Feature Duracell’s pink Bunny in your poster. You can find it in the toolkit.
- Your entry needs to tell a story.
- Do not talk about any other sports other than running, marathon-running, cardio-training and fitness.
- Do not assume any official sponsorships, links to events or links to athletes.
- Do not use: black humor, irony, mockery, self-congratulation, comparison to other brands.
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.