Spread the message that the root of delicious Knorr soups is farming that loves the soil.
Knorr is a well-known food brand and it is a big player in bringing delicious, readymade soups to tables across many homes. Its soups are prepared with traditional methods using vegetables and spices that are dried in season, and without preservatives or MSG, but not everyone knows that. Take a look here and here to see how Knorr soups are made and kept fresh.
Knorr knows that preparing deliciously wholesome soups is only possible when the vegetables and spices are farmed with sustainable methods that care for the soil and enable the soil to be fertile for years to come. That’s why they’ve created the Knorr “Love the soil” campaign to communicate their belief that delicious soups start from a good foundation of sustainable farming.
Today, we want you to take that message and turn it into a movement that will get everyone talking about Knorr, living Knorr’s belief in loving the soil, and enjoying the deliciousness of Knorr’s readymade soups.
Bring people together in a movement championing the idea that good soil gives more delicious vegetables and spices, bringing tastier and more delicious soups to their tables.
Take a look at the Knorr “Love the soil” TV ad here. They want to create a movement around this campaign and want you to bring this movement to life!
Unleash your imagination and channel your creativity into big and bold ideas that will get people to take action and support Knorr in a fight for better soil, so we can all have better food. Help Knorr bring a tastier and more delicious soup to everyone’s tables.
Think big! How does one activity connect with another to place the “Love the soil” campaign in the hearts and minds of everyone? We’re not looking for only a small street event that will last a day, we’re looking at interconnected ideas that will get people behind this cause and truly embrace all it stands for over a sustained period of time.
To get people to embrace this movement, think about how you would encourage, inspire, and recruit people to join and actively participate in this movement.
We are not looking to highlight the problems that farmers face; we want to create awareness that Knorr uses sustainable farming methods that protect the soil. We would like you to include farmers as a brand cue in your ideas. If you would like, you can suggest partnerships with green organisations such as the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) or Greenpeace.
Please answer the following questions:
- What is your campaign idea?
- How do your ideas help to form a movement, around “Love the soil?”
- How do your ideas keep people engaged in the “Love the soil” movement for a sustained period of time?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: A Knorr urban farm concept that allows the urban community to experience the concept of farm-to-table first hand. They can sign up as volunteers where Knorr experts teach them how to grow herbs to customise Knorr readymade soups when they cook them at home. Knorr Urban Farm digital platforms provide them with avenues to connect with each other over social media to share tips or ask for help. Boost Knorr’s digital presence through a gamification angle that allows consumers to grow their own vegetables and spices in a game, pay for the greens they’ve grown, and collect their herbs for use in their Knorr readymade soups.
Example of a bad entry: An in-store poster that shows a picture of a farmer tending to the land with the tagline “Love the soil.” This doesn’t bring the idea to life across multiple channels in a big way that inspires and motivates consumers to be a part of the movement.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Presentation with visuals and text (maximum 3 pages PDF).
The best ideas will get people interested in, engaged with, and motivated to get behind the “Love the soil” campaign; to really love and support Knorr’s goal to bring tastier and more delicious soups to everyone’s tables. Think big and be creative in translating this concept into interesting ideas that people will love to share with their family and friends to keep the conversations going.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English.
- Please refer to the video here for Knorr’s “Love the soil” campaign.
- Clear description and narrative so we understand what your ideas are and how they work. Show us how your ideas interconnect to form a movement.
- Visualise the idea so that it helps us to understand what it is about, you may use several images to illustrate your idea.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.