Produce the video that will make ParionsWeb the reference for sports online betting during the Rugby World Cup 2015!
Précision pour le concours
Pour le 13 septembre (dimanche), vous devez simplement convaincre ParionsWeb que c'est VOUS qu'ils doivent choisir pour tourner cette vidéo. La phase de production des deux épisodes en eux-mêmes ne commencera qu'après la fin de ce concours de pitch, lorsque nous aurons sélectionné la team gagnante. Il n'est donc pas question de produire deux vidéos pour le 13 septembre, bien entendu !
Il s'agit donc uniquement de nous dire face caméra pourquoi VOUS êtes la meilleure personne / équipe pour réaliser ce projet ! Vous pouvez nous montrer par exemple des techniques que vous savez utiliser, des extraits ou un showreel de vos travaux passés.
Bonne chance !
Dear video makers, the goal of this contest is to choose a winner who will have the chance to produce the next pre-roll YouTube video campaign for ParionsWeb. If you succeed, you will receive the final script and you will be coached by a senior Creative Director.
After reading the brief below, you will present your pitch video in order to convince ParionsWeb that you are the best team to produce this movie.
The winner will receive a grant of3000€ to produce the video but also a cash prize of 6000€.
The Rugby World Cup is coming fast!
From 18 September to 31 October, the best world-class rugby teams are going to compete, in England, for the World Championship Title. But that is not all! Every spectator will also have the opportunity to take part by betting on line.
Bets are an opportunity to live the game to the fullest – a commitment to your favorite team and a way to share the excitement during every minute of the match.
ParionsWeb, the sports online betting service provided by Française des Jeux (FDJ), would like to take advantage of its partnership with the French National Team in order to become the reference online betting service during the World Cup. ParionsWeb, available from all devices (PC/Mac, tablet, mobile phone), proposes the most comprehensive range on the market, with more than 50 bets per match. During the Rugby World Cup, spectators will be able to bet on all the games in the competition, before-the game and live, with competing rates throughout the entire event.
ParionsWeb needs your creative thinking to produce its next online pre roll YouTube video campaign to promote its offer!
It is looking for positive and humorous ideas that will encourage people to subscribe and play on ParionsWeb so that it becomes the reference website for punters during the 2015 Rugby World Cup.
Produce the next pre-roll video campaign of ParionsWeb for the 2015 Rugby World Cup that will make this website the reference for punters!
We need 2 short episodes of 15/20 seconds each, both within the same context. The scene is in the living room with 4 people (3 men and 1 woman, between 25 and 35 years old) who are looking at a rugby game in the 2015 World Cup. They are all seated on the couch, facing the camera.
The rest of the script will be shared with the winning team!
We will pay attention to your ability to produce. Here is what we need. Something:
- that is catchy enough in the first 5 first seconds (pre-roll YouTube);
- with a positive and light-hearted humorous tone-of-voice;
- that underlines the advantages of the ParionsWeb offer.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Your 2 episodes must engage the viewer and be shareable (word of mouth, through social networks).
The objective of the videos is to drive the audience to ParionWeb’s website, to subscribe and to play. In fact, your movie will have to include an end-Pack shot (see the guidelines).
But first of all, make sure you follow all the guidelines below!
- #1 Prize €6,000 + €3,000 grant
Selected finalists will get grants to cover their production expenses.
2 videos of 15-20secs.
Send us a short pitch.
The best production will have to take into account the following: the rhythm, the tone of voice (positive, humorous) and to point to a key moment to catch the attention of the viewer.
Your videos need also to speak about the advantages of betting on ParionsWeb in order to drive the viewer to the website to subscribe.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your video needs to underline the advantages of ParionsWeb: one of the best betting offers on rugby, competitive rates during this event in particular, and include the end-Pack shot “World Cup Bonus up to 110”;
- Your video has to be in French;
- Your video must be in a French environment;
- It is has to be between 15/20 secs maximum;
- Things that must appear in your video:
- a bloc “ParionsWeb Supporter officiel du XV de France» doit apparaitre “ ;
- an end-pack shot “Bonus de 110€ à l’inscription « spécial équipe de France “, the phrase “Je m’inscris ”;
- the phrases “INPES” & “Interdit de jeu aux -18 ans ”.
- Avoid ideas in your video that show:
- a professional sportsman betting;
- a man with impulsive, excessive and addictive betting behavior;
- a retail outlet where FDJ is present (bar, tobacconists, news agents, etc.).
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.