Convince Brazilian women that Koleston gives them beautiful salon-quality hair-color results at home.
In Brazil, hair is one of the most important aspects of a woman’s beauty and beautifully colored hair contributes to her self-esteem. Many color their hair at home, once per month or more. But thanks to rising incomes, many Brazilian women love to get their hair colored at the salon, but also top up their color at home in between salon visits.
At the end of 2014, a strong economic downturn cast a shadow over consumer confidence levels, and this has impacted on Brazilian women’s hair coloring habits. Beautiful hair color has become part of their persona to the outside world - something that they desire to maintain. So many are now doing it themselves more often, but they feel it’s not as pleasant as going to the salon, and the process can be complicated and messy. Coloring at home seems like a downgrade from their previous coloring at a salon.
Koleston was one of the first big home hair-color brands in Brazil, but as new brands have entered the market, creating buzz and excitement, many women have “forgotten” about the famous Koleston brand. Koleston is a true hair-color expert, with shades that deliver intense color and great results at home. It is also easy to use and cares for hair without damaging it.
Today, we need your creativity to get Brazilian women to remember the Koleston brand and show them that coloring at home is not a downgrade, as they can get the same salon-quality results with Koleston.
With a beautiful and eye-catching visual, show that Koleston makes women look and feel beautiful thanks to its intense, salon-quality hair-color results.
These women come from all socio-economic income groups. The typical hair-color journey looks like this:
- Women in their mid 20s: to enhance their beauty
- Women in their early 30s: to start covering up grey hair
- Women in their 40s: to continue covering up grey hair; it has become an obligation, yet one they care much about
Help make Brazilian women feel good and worry-free about coloring their hair at home with Koleston, giving them beautiful, salon-quality color, each and every time they color their hair.
Creatively illustrate your visual, with a short description that explains your idea!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good idea: We see a visual of a woman in front of her front door. She’s just left her home with beautifully coloured hair. She’s smiling and she has her finger to her lips as if to say “shhhh, it’s a secret.” The idea here is that she gets salon-quality hair color at home and no one would ever know the difference.
Example of a bad idea: A bad example might be a visual that highlights a beautiful woman with beautiful hair color & a pack shot.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €1,000
- #3 Prize €500
1 page including 1 visual and 1 paragraph of text (PDF).
The winning entries will show Koleston as the true expert in hair-color that delivers beautiful salon-quality results at home, allowing women to be worry-free and giving them the confidence to be their best selves.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your idea has to clearly show that Koleston delivers amazing salon-quality results at home.
- Avoid clichés, such as a visual that shows the effect of the product working from within the cross section of a strand of hair.
- Please submit entries in English or Portuguese.
- You can download the logo and pack shot here.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.