Help Pantene explain to women that truly beautiful hair coloration comes from healthy hair.
Grey hair… Many women want to banish grey hair from sight by coloring their hair, but they don’t understand what can be done to optimize the results.
Actually, it’s simple. To achieve a truly beautiful hair coloration, they need healthy hair first!
Pantene’s R&D community can prove this simple finding: the healthier hair is before coloring, the better the color will be. If hair is unhealthy, with damaging minerals at the core of the hair, the shaft will block the color from penetrating deep inside, resulting in a dull color tone.
This is why Pantene has created a new in-shower Treatment for Colored Hair, with its trusted Pro-V formula that removes these damaging minerals. Just start using it 5 times before coloring and it will restore the hair’s health so that the color penetrates twice as deep, resulting in a intense & beautiful hair color.
Please help us explain this simple truth to women who don’t want to go grey too soon?
Create an attractive poster for Pantene that intuitively shows that beautiful & vivacious hair color can only come from healthy hair.
Pantene does not want to explain it with science, but with a beautiful, contemporary, elegant and intuitive metaphor or analogy which is immediately understandable by women. The idea of the metaphor or the analogy is to go further than just showing a picture of a beautiful woman. We want you to use objects or daily situations.
Beautiful hair color is actually not that different from most things in life… The more you prepare for something you really want, the better and more fulfilling the reward is. To put another way, if you choose to overcome a problem at its roots, not merely at the surface, the change will be more dramatic.
There are surely other ways to look at this, and all your logic & creativity is welcome! So, please creatively illustrate which ever angle makes more intuitive sense to you, while identifying Pantene’s role in helping women achieve beautiful vivacious hair color.
Please do not describe the idea literally. We do not want to see Pro V molecules descending deep into the cross section of the hair.
The winning metaphor or analogy could become the key visual in print, in-store, digital and TV.
With your illustration, please feature the logo (cf. guidelines) and a headline. Along with your ideas, we need you to write a short description that answers the 3 following questions:
- What is the metaphor or analogy behind your poster?
- Why is this idea relevant to women?
- Why is your idea unique to Pantene and not other brands?
Free your creativity and share your breakthrough ideas with us!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Which analogy could you use to express the notion that beautiful & vivacious hair color can only come from healthy hair?
A good idea for this contest: when you set out to paint a painting, it is always better to prime the canvas beforehand, in order to achieve more intense, brighter colors for the end result.
A bad example: a visual that shows the effect of the product deep inside the cross section of the hair.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
1 page poster and 1 page text description.
We are expecting visual illustration that is easy to understand by everyone. It has to be an analogy that expresses in an intuitive way that a good hair color can only come from healthier hair.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your idea has to express the notion that a good hair color can only come from healthier hair;
- Only showing a picture of a beautiful woman with a general tagline is not acceptable for this contest. Please showcase clearly through your visual the metaphor or analogy of your idea;
- Avoid visuals that shows the cross section of the hair;
- Your entry must be in English.
- The entry must be appealing & tonally consistent with the universe of a hair beauty brand.
- You can download the logo here.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.