Make ParionsWeb the reference in terms of sports online betting during the Rugby World Cup 2015!
The Rugby World Cup is coming fast!
From 18 September to 31 October, the best world-class rugby men are going to compete in England for the World Championship Title. But not only that! Every spectator will also have the opportunity to take part by betting online.
Bets are an opportunity to live the game to the fullest – a commitment to your favorite team and a way to feel excited during every minute of the match.
ParionsWeb, the sports online betting forum provided by Française des Jeux (FDJ), would like to take advantage of its partnership with the French National Team in order to become the reference betting line during the World Cup. ParionsWeb, available from all devices (PC/mac, tablet, mobile phone), proposes the most comprehensive range on the market, with more than 50 bets per match. During the Rugby World Cup, spectators will be able to bet on all the games in the competition, before the game and live, at a competitive rate during the entire event.
ParionsWeb needs your creative thinking to imagine a written scenario for its next online pre roll YouTube video campaign to promote its offer!
It is looking for positive and humorous ideas that will encourage people to subscribe and play on ParionsWeb so that this website becomes the reference for punters during the Rugby World Cup 2015.
Wow us by writing the script of the next pre roll video campaign for ParionsWeb for the Rugby World Cup 2015 that will make this website the reference for punters!
Be careful! We only want written script, not videos. Story-boards are not mandatory.
Your script will be used for a pre roll YouTube video of between 20 and 30 secs. Thus, in the first 5 secs, you will need to find a relevant hook that will catch the viewer until the end of the video.
We need to see men between 25 and 40 years old. It has to be a positive ambiance and close to the previous video’s tone of voice, produced for the last Football World Cup by ParionsWeb.
Your script has to encourage people to subscribe and to play on ParionsWeb. For instance, at the end of your script, you must include the end-Packshot “World Cup Bonus up to €110”.
Showcase the advantages of betting on ParionsWeb:
- one of the best bet offers for rugby (the possibility of making more than 50 bets per match);
- the option of betting before the game and live throughout the entire event ;
- competitive rates during this event in particular;
- a special Equipe de France registration bonus of €110.
Before you start, take into consideration all the guidelines below!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A good script will involve a 30-year old man in his living room watching the Rugby World Cup 2015 on TV with friends. We would see him betting online with his friends, challenging one another with different type of bets, as if they were doing their own match. We could easily imagine humorous dialogs.
It is a good basis for a script as the tone of voice will be probably positive and humorous, and it encourages the viewer to subscribe and play on ParionsWeb.
A bad script will show a French rugby player, Frédéric Michalak, betting online for the French National Team. It is not a good example as it contains ideas to avoid (cf. guidelines below).
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €1,000
- #4 Prize €500
PDF, 2 pages maximum.
We will choose the winner based on the tone of voice (positive, humorous) and the potential of the video to encourage viewers to go onto ParionsWeb in order to subscribe and play.
Guidelines for this contest
- Include the end-Packshot “World Cup Bonus up to €110”;
- Your script must be in French or in English;
- It is script for a pre roll YouTube video of 15/20 secs maximum ;
- Things that must appear in your script:
- a bloc “Parionsweb, official supporter of xv de france“;
- an end-packshot “special French team bonus up to €110“ + the word “Subscribe”;
- the words “INPES” & « Forbidden for those under the age of 18“.
- Avoid ideas in your writing script that show:
- a professional sportsman betting;
- a man that bets impulsively, excessively and addictively;
- people who are minors;
- a retail store where FDJ is available (Bar, Tobacconists, Press, etc.).
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.