Can you convince busy women to adopt a healthy daily ritual, with your wit?
Let me introduce you to Jane, an Australian married mother of two, who’s recently gone back to work. Jane’s life feels really hectic from the moment she gets up till she falls asleep at night. She wants to live her life to the fullest and do it in a healthy way that gives her a bounce in her step and a feeling of lightness.
Metamucil is the world’s #1 selling fiber supplement, made from 100% natural psyllium husk. Psyllium husk is a superfood that helps your body’s natural toxin removal process, cleansing you from the inside and helping maintain good digestive health, for a lighter and more active you. Psyllium husk traps and absorbs your body’s unwanted waste materials, which are then expelled, leaving you feeling cleansed, refreshed, lighter and more active, ready to face the challenges in your daily life.
How can we get women to consume this Psyllium husk superfood more regularly as part of their everyday morning health supplement routine?
In an entertaining and witty video, convince women who don’t have time, to make time for Psyllium husk every morning; reinvigorating them from the inside, boosting their vitality, and helping them meet life’s challenges.
Convince women like Jane, that a daily intake of Psyllium husk can aid their digestive wellness, leaving them feeling cleansed, refreshed, lighter and more active, giving them that little extra to live life to the fullest, no matter how busy or hectic they are.
Put yourself in Jane’s shoes – she juggles work, family and her own personal life, and she loves the richness of her life. Sometimes the only me-time she has is early in the morning as she’s preparing breakfast or just before her family wakes up. Perhaps this is a time when she takes a moment for herself. How would you make use of little moments in the morning like this to build a daily routine around taking Psyllium husk, and show the feeling of wellness that starts from within to give her the extra stamina to get her through her day?
In an entertaining and engaging way, we want you to show that moment when she builds her Psyllium husk ritual and how that subsequently helps her for the rest of her day.
It is not necessary to feature the product in your video, but if you want to, you can feature a transparent glass with orange liquid, please refer to an example here. Wherever possible, please talk about Psyllium husk as the active ingredient that clears the body’s wastes and toxins, not Metamucil.
Your video will be used online and on social media in Australia and should depict women in a naturally knowledgeable way, with warmth and humor. It should be cheeky and witty, with entertainment value to get women’s attention as vitamins and supplements could be a little boring. We would like to see the brand color palette included – please refer to specific guidelines.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Australian audiences love entertaining, witty and interesting videos. Help capture their attention with great storytelling that will engage these women and get them hooked on watching.
Example of a good entry: A video that tells the story of a woman starting her morning with a routine that includes Metamucil. As the day wears on, we see her always ready to face any task or challenge ahead. Metamucil is always present with the rest of her vitamin supplements and a part of her healthy lifestyle routine. We want to show that Metamucil is part of her everyday morning routine and has a space beside the other health supplements that she values.
Example of a bad entry: A video showing a woman talking about the product benefits of Metamucil as a laxative, in the context of a specific problem that needs to be solved. We want to show that Metamucil is not a laxative to take when a need arises, but a daily supplement you take with your breakfast, part of a healthy lifestyle choice....
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €3,000
Video, maximum 30 seconds.
We are looking for original, creative, and entertaining videos that show how the daily ritual of taking Metamucil can impact women’s lives positively, starting from within. We want to show women at their best – the perfect balance between functioning well and feeling good. Be creative and entertaining with your story to capture Australian women’s interest.
Guidelines for this contest
- Please do not depict Metamucil in the context of a laxative.
- The video will be used on online and social media platforms in Australia. We are looking for videos with good creative execution that can be used straightaway.
- Please submit entries in English or with English subtitles. Winning entries will need to provide English subtitles as a separate file.
- Please do not submit entries with sexual or offensive content.
- Please download brand assets here.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.