Show us a moment where you changed your life’s destiny in a visually engaging video.
SK-II believes a woman’s destiny isn’t a given that’s pre-determined at birth – it’s something she creates for herself. Whether she’s breaking stereotypes or setting new standards, the SK-II woman knows what she wants and goes for it.
Taking the idea of creating your own destiny, has there been a moment, an incident or a meeting that changed your life? A moment that seemed to divinely say: this is what you are supposed to do – THIS is your destiny?
SK-II wants to create a video bank that captures the real life experiences of people’s life-changing moments, the times where you’ve taken your life into your hands and changed your own destiny.
Send us a short video that shows us how you’ve taken charge of your life and changed your destiny.
Inspire us with your life-changing moment, the story of how you changed your destiny, the emotions you felt – the joy, the wonder, the angst, and the amazement. In the media description box, tell us about the moment and what made it special for you.
Your short video could be used on social media or online - please make sure it’s as visually appealing as possible to encourage sharing of the video online. Mobile phone entries will be accepted as well so please shoot in landscape and feel free to use filters to achieve the emotional feel of the moment.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: Show us real life in different moments but always natural.
Example of a bad entry: Clichéd or staged moments that look fake or don’t feel like natural emotional stories.
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Short video, duration 6 seconds.
Tell stories – send us your videos that describe an entire event or relationship captured in a few seconds. Show movement and authenticity - we don’t want overly scripted or overly directed videos.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your video has to be your own work to be considered for the contest.
- The story needs to be intriguing – make me want to hear about this destiny-changing moment.
- Please do not submit entries with sexual or offensive content.
- To ensure the highest resolution of your video, please shoot in landscape on your mobile phone.
- Please remember to add a description of your destiny-changing moment in the media description box.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.