What if you could shake up the cookie world with a brand new cookie innovation?
A cookie traditionally is a round, baked treat, eaten between meals as a small, sweet snack. There are so many different types of cookies and everyone has their favorites: From fruit, nuts, and berries to little treats like fudge, peanut butter and chocolate chips!
What if you could shake up everything you know about cookies – what it looks like, when you eat it, its size, individual cookies versus sharing portions, cookies you can tear and share, how it is prepared, its packaging? How about the taste of a warm, fresh, oven baked cookie in just 30 seconds?
Dale’s Cookies brings shared experiences that bind families together. Grown-ups and kids alike laugh and smile in the simple pleasures of enjoying cookies together every day, sometimes as an afternoon snack or perhaps even as after dinner treat. Cookies are especially yummy straight from the oven, with the aroma of freshly baked cookies throughout the kitchen.
With revolutionary microwavable cookie technology, Dale’s Cookies is now able to give you cookies with that freshly baked taste and sensation – a crisp base, and a warm, soft center. In turn, they would like your help to show them what that revolutionary microwaveable cookie – that smells, and tastes like it came out just baked from the oven – could look like.
Making use of breakthrough microwavable technology, imagine a revolutionary microwavable cookie gives you the taste and sensations of a fresh oven-baked cookie in a fraction of the time.
Dale’s Cookies would like you to invent a revolutionary cookie that makes use of breakthrough microwavable technology to give you a cookie that you can enjoy in just 30 seconds that looks, smells, and tastes like it comes out straight from the oven, with a crisp base, and a warm, soft center. But what does this cookie taste and look like?
In a presentation with text and visuals, wow us with your idea of what your innovative new cookie could be, and what its packaging would look like.
Think about the following and answer these four questions:
- Who is this cookie for?
- What are the occasion(s) or when would you eat this cookie?
- What ingredients or flavors are there in the cookie?
- What does the final microwave step add?
Your ideas should communicate that Dale’s Cookies is perfect for the whole family, bringing grown-ups and kids together, in an eye-catching way.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: A cookie with several different toppings that you can customize and assemble before you microwave it. Microwaving it will help meld the flavors together. Each family member could have their own customized cookie.
Example of a bad entry: A mini chocolate chip cookie packaged as individual cookies. This is simply making an existing cookie smaller.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
- #4 Prize €500
Presentation with text and visuals (maximum 5 pages PDF)
We are looking for original and revolutionary cookie and cookie packaging ideas that could radicalize the word of cookies. It should include the visual expression of the product idea and packaging design with a short paragraph describing your idea such as when you expect people to eat it and why people would love it.
Your cookie idea will inspire a new range of microwavable cookies with that just baked sensation.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries should be in English.
- Your entry should include a visual of product idea and packaging design.
- Please answer the 4 questions above and include a paragraph of description to explain why people would love it.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.