Convince people that Downy/Lenor liquid fabric conditioner can help seasonal allergy sufferers enjoy more out of life!
Is your nose itching, your eyes tearing and are you sneezing more often these days? If you’re living in a temperate climate like Europe or the US it’s probably due to the arrival of Spring. Spring is the time of the year when allergy sufferers will do everything they can to prevent outdoor allergens (like pollen) from coming into their house.
Typically, allergens stick to clothes and are brought into the house. Dusting, vacuuming and changing air filters can help get rid of allergens. But despite everything people do to protect against allergens, allergy sufferers still feel there are millions of them following them all the time.
Fortunately, there is another way to protect the family against allergens- and not many people know about it! It’s Downy/Lenor liquid fabric conditioner. The way it works is very simple: Downy/Lenor coats fabric fibers and creates a layer of protection that actually helps repel allergens from clothes.
We need your help to bring this to life, letting allergy sufferers know, and encouraging them to try Downy/Lenor.
Make Downy/Lenor the must-have for allergy sufferers with a visual ad that shows that this liquid fabric conditioner can easily repel allergens from clothes.
We ask you to find a creative way to visually express the fact that Downy/Lenor is essential for allergy sufferers because it helps repel 60% of seasonal allergens from clothes, and it’s as simple to use as ABC.
The audience includes people & families who suffer from seasonal allergies and who do not use liquid fabric conditioners, in part, because they believe they aggravate allergies.
They know allergies are tough, and that they can ruin a kids sporting event or a family outdoor outing. But, they refuse to let allergies get in the way of thoroughly enjoying Springtime. Yet they have not found the ultimate solution. Downy/Lenor will change their life! Let them know Downy/Lenor is an important part of the solution to managing their seasonal allergies or the seasonal allergies of those they love!
Your work will inspire creative agencies to develop ads for the US market.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Good example for this contest | a poster that shows the entrance door of a house with many tree pollens stick to it. On the print there is also an image of the family relaxing in a couch, hugging on a blanket. They are not sneezing or blowing their nose anymore … because allergens are not welcome in the house anymore.
A bad example | A print ad that shows a girl enjoying a good night of sleep in clean sheets without allergens.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
Print ad: Photo or illustration with text explanation (2 pages in total, PDF only).
We are expecting compelling and easy to understand print ads. Prizes will go to the print ads that speak immediately to allergy sufferers and convince them.
Guidelines for this contest
- Downy/Lenor is easy to use. If you’re not too sure about it, you can read this.
- Some people might think liquid fabric conditioners worsen skin allergies. It’s not true with Gentle and Fragrance Free formulas.
- Please remember seasonal allergies are not caused by the same things as skin allergies.
- Download logo and product pictures from toolkit.
- If you have multiple ideas, upload multiples files, one per idea.
- Entries are accepted in English
- Your submission should include a print (visual) and a short paragraph of text.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.