Show us how Sumol refreshes your view of life!
Being 18 years old is not easy. It’s an age of doubts and uncertainty. It’s also the age where you define yourself. By experimenting with things and going through a lot of “first times”, you determine your preferences and shape of your life.
But life can be tough for 18 year-olds. A lot of decisions have to be made and you are plagued with doubts.
Everyone has their own secret tips for feeling good and happy. For some, it will be spending time with a good friend, talking about nothing and everything. For others, it will be dancing until morning, or singing your favorite song in the car with your friends! What impact do those little yet big things have? They make you feel good, and when you feel good, you look at the bright side of life. Small troubles will tend to disappear or seem unimportant. This is called optimism!
Sumol helps you change your view of life, because it’s a great tasting carbonated soft drink that comes in many flavors (orange, lemon, pineapple, etc.) and is easy to drink and enjoy.
Sumol wants to win over youngsters’ hearts by showing them every situation can be turned into a better one. We need your creative skills to bring such stories to life!
Create a video that shows how Sumol helps people enjoy life with optimism because they look at things and moments with a better mood.
Thanks to Sumol, young people will feel fresh and positive. This feeling will naturally “infect” others and their optimism will spread to everyone.
What matters is that your video tells an authentic story. Show us young people who have a happy perspective on life. What do they do? How do they feel? How does it impact others?
The videos will serve as inspiration for Sumol to create the next campaign for Europe and Africa.
Instead of crafting the perfect video, execution wise, we’d love you to tell a great and impactful story… one that any young person in Europe or Africa could relate to.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
What does “optimism” mean to you? Do you have examples in real life, or can you invent a story of someone who’s looked at life with a brighter mood and twisted situations?
A good idea for this contest could show friends gathering to go to the beach. It’s all sunny. On the way to the beach, clouds begin to appear and by the time they arrive at the beach, it’s raining. While all the group wants to go back home, one guy suggests staying there and have fun anyway. They drink Sumol and we see them having fun, splashing with water, even though it’s raining cats and dogs!
A bad idea for this contest: just showing guys drinking Sumol and partying because they are happy.
- #1 Prize €8,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €3,000
- #4 Prize €2,000
- #5 Prize €2,000
Videos of 45 sec max.
We want to understand how you interpret “optimism”. Being emotional, hilarious or light-hearted is up to you, as long as it’s pleasant to watch and joyful. What matters is that the story you tell feels true to our target: young people in Europe and Africa. To win, you must tell a story that moves them.
Guidelines for this contest
- Avoid stories that are introspective, contemplative or solitary. Sumol is to be enjoyed in group; it’s dynamic and fun.
- Don’t show dramatic stories. Sumol is fun and joyful.
- Please take a look at this video from Sumol.
- Download the logo and some product shots from the toolkit.
- Videos should be without dialogues or in English.
If you want to send us your ideas prior to filming, please do so by sending e-mails to email@example.com
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.