Entice young coffee lovers to bring café style coffee home!
Coffee. You love it. It’s hip and trendy and it’s what you drink when you’re catching up with friends in a café. But what about mornings when you tumble out of bed and special “me-time” moments at home?
Instead of needing to go out for a coffee all the time, NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine brings the café style coffee experience that’s part of your lifestyle to your home through a personalized cup of your favorite coffee. How about a cappuccino to start the day? Or a latte while enjoying a cozy day indoors?
NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine is great value and really simple to use. In under a minute, you can enjoy a cup of coffee just the way you like it by scooping NESCAFÉ Red Cup (pure soluble coffee) and Coffee-mate (coffee creamer) into the machine. Just imagine that coffee crema and the froth!
NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine wants to talk to young coffee lovers aged 22-28 years who are creative and sociable, yet discerning and practical. They love coffee from a café but still want to treat themselves when they’re at home. Help convince these young coffee lovers that NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine is a delicious and fun treat to have at home in addition to their coffee shop café experiences.
Entice young coffee lovers in a playful and unexpected way to buy the NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine for their home with an original activity idea (online, in-store, or cross-channel promotional activity).
NESCAFÉ needs your original, optimistic, and playful ideas. We would like you to suggest ideas that can take place online, or in public places such as on the street, in shopping malls, public transport…
It would be great if your offline ideas could connect with your online ideas but this isn’t mandatory.
Please answer the following questions:
- What is your online, in-store, or cross-channel promotional activity?
- How would it work? Please describe the ideas and activities in detail.
- Why does this idea or activity resonate with the young coffee lover?
Be creative with your ideas of what NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine can bring to young coffee lovers!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
An example of a good cross-channel idea might be NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine booths serving coffee at shopping malls and in-store, with NESCAFÉ’s selected music playing, and if you buy a NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine, you get a three month paid subscription to an online music streaming service to enjoy your coffee with specially selected coffee chill out playlists from NESCAFÉ.
An example of a bad idea would be a free 6-month supply of NESCAFÉ Red Cup (pure soluble coffee) with every NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine purchased because every brand is already doing this.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €1,500
- #4 Prize €500
Presentation with text and visuals (maximum 5 pages PDF)
We are looking for ideas that are creative and compelling, and something that NESCAFÉ can implement in-store and online, ideas that will make young coffee lovers want to go out and buy the NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine now.
Guidelines for this contest
- Please submit entries in English.
- Brand colors are predominantly black, red and white.
- Please download NESCAFÉ brand assets here.
- NESCAFÉ Red Cup Machine is about creative café style moments at home. You can refer to the videos here and here.
- Your ideas and activities must fit the NESCAFÉ brand personality, which is about being optimistic, unexpected, and playful.
- Please do not suggest ideas that are overly sexual, dangerous, or linked to religion, politics or any monarchy.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.