Inspire women to change their lives as they change their skin’s destiny.
All women understand the universal truth that their skin will age as they age. However, they still aspire to stay looking young for longer. With SK-II your skin can avoid this fate. A study by SK-II shows that by using SK-II, you will be able to maintain youthful-looking, crystal clear skin. And the younger you start, the younger your skin will look, at any stage in your life.
Free from limitations, women can embrace their individuality with the conviction to create their own destiny. SK-II truly empowers women to change their skin’s destiny, therefore changing their lives.
Help us inspire women to change their destiny.
Tell us an emotionally compelling story about what a woman would do differently in her life if she could change her skin’s destiny.
Women today are fully in charge of the changes in their lives yet sometimes still feel held back.
Think about what a woman would want to do differently in her life as she changes her skin’s destiny. Your story can be big or small, professional or personal, as long as it is emotionally compelling and believable. Tell us what she would want to do and the action(s) that she would take.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €600
- #3 Prize €400
1 page, including 1 visual and 1 paragraph of text (max 130 words).
The best stories will be emotional and compelling, inspiring women to change their lives as they change their skin’s destiny, helping them bring out their true best selves. Make a connection with these women and tell a story of change, no matter how big or how small.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries should be in English only.
- Your entry must have 1 visual and 1 paragraph of text (max 130 words), and be easy to understand.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.