Can you inspire moms to overcome everyday challenges at each stage of motherhood?
The goal of this contest is to select three finalists who will shoot their videos for Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition.
How it works:
After reading the full brief, you will come up with a story for Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition and pitch it to us through a video. In order to help us understand the story, please show us a storyboard (sketches, pictures) of what the scene will look like. We will select the best ones and the Brand will pick three finalists. These three finalists will receive production grants (€5,000 each) to produce the video and pay any actors that will star in the video. The finalists selected to produce the videos stand a chance to win a prize (final prizes are €10,000, € 6,000 and €3,000 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places respectively).
As a mom, your natural instinct is to provide only the very best for your child, to help them develop a smart mind and a strong body. While most moms understand that their children have different nutritional needs at each stage of their life, they may not know exactly how to meet these differing needs.
Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition’s Nutriplan System has a range of infant formula adapted to each stage of your child’s growth, increasing the levels of the most important nutrients for their changing needs.
- Frisian Flag Mama for pregnant women:
- With DHA and Folic Acid to encourage balanced physical and mental growth as your baby prepares to enter the world.
- Frisian Flag Jelajah for children 1-3 years (“Jelajah” means “Explore”):
- With Prebiotics and Zinc for optimal immune system and brain development for your child’s discovery of their environment.
- Frisian Flag Karya for children 4-6 years (“Karya” means “Create”):
- With DHA and Choline to support memory and brain development for your child’s journey of creativity, where the brain grows to 90% of its eventual weight and size.
Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition wants to develop a video that moms will want to share with other moms.
They want eYeka creators to imagine stories around the idea described below and “pitch” these stories to them.
Create a story about overcoming different challenges of motherhood at different stages of a child’s development, featuring Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition’s Nutriplan System. Don't film your story yet but “pitch” it to us, to give us an idea of what your final video will look like.
The story you tell must be based on this “big idea”:
Motherhood is a universal journey that brings both joy and challenges at different stages of your child’s growth. Frisian Flag is a well-established brand of infant formula that recognizes this basic truth. Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition’s Nutriplan System has a range of infant formula adapted to each stage of your child’s growth, increasing the levels of the most important nutrients for their changing needs, helping mom provide only the very best for her child.
Through shared moments that moms can identify with, link Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition to the emotional rewards of motherhood. These shared moments can be moments of joy, happiness, surprise, pride, warmth and even frustration.
It can be a journey or a single event. Feature one mom or several, from the point of view of the mom or the child. It can be inspiring or funny. It’s up to you. We are looking for stories that are fresh and original. You do not need to film the story, you can just explain it to us in a video, and convince us that you are the right person to film it.
We are asking you to “pitch” your story through a video that explains the story, the shooting technique you plan to use and what you’ve done before (i.e. link to videos on similar topics or other topics with same shooting technique). The final film length should be approximately 60 seconds.
Tell us why you think we should give YOU the grants.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Your might not have a child of your own but put yourself in the mom’s shoes: she wants to make sure she provides only the very best for her child, takes only the best care of her child, but sometimes she’s unsure about what “best” means. She relies on advice shared by friends, and needs the support and understanding of the people around her.
Think about how this need for a supportive community can be transformed into a final video that she will want to share with other moms.
- #1 Prize €10,000 + €5,000 grant
- #2 Prize €6,000 + €5,000 grant
- #3 Prize €3,000 + €5,000 grant
Selected finalists will get grants to cover their production expenses.
Pitch video featuring storyboards or pictures.
Check out this article about pitch video to help you.
The jury will select video makers based on the story they pitch and previous projects that could help us anticipate what you can do.
The link to the product benefit must be very clear.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your pitch video can be in English or any other language. If it is in a language that is not English, please provide English subtitles so that the Brand can view and understand your Pitch.
- Although your story is about overcoming challenges, maintain an uplifting and positive tone.
- Babies aged 0-1 cannot be featured in the video. Milk bottles, baby cots and items that specifically imply young babies cannot be featured. You are allowed to show pregnant women and children above 1 year old.
- Please include descriptions of the actors you plan to use and how you will source them. You are free to cast any actors. Please note this video will be aired in Asia.
- The final video will be used on various platforms. It must be high-quality.
- Frisian Flag Infant & Toddler Nutrition is about being the infant formula of choice. A mom can feel confident that she is providing only the very best for her child when she’s talking to other moms.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.