Give us a loud and unexpected idea of showing how BAM can blast and eliminate grease instantly.
Grease is not easy to remove. In fact, without the right product it’s almost impossible. The grease cells stick together, making it impossible for them to be removed with water and soap. Women know this very well. Often they’ll encounter sticky and tough-to-remove grease spots after dealing with oily foods. They really hate cleaning it up.
Luckily BAM is here to the rescue and it’s your job to inform women that they can kick difficult grease’s butt, with very little effort! BAM is a badass at destroying grease as it forces it to separate into small cells, which can be wiped off easily. The coolest bit is – it does it in seconds. That’s why it’s the BEST weapon against stains out there (you can learn more about it in the video found in the “guidelines” section).
BAM is looking to present this jaw-dropping power to women in real time, right before their eyes. But here’s the twist – they don’t want to do that through a boring demonstration, they want it to be completely crazy and OVER THE TOP. Your job is to invent a loud, wild, original but POSSIBLE way of presenting BAM’s power against grease. Please think outside the kitchen, explore and recommend anyplace where grease can be found. We want people to think that they can do crazy things with oil in the kitchen, because they have BAM by their side, after watching your suggested demonstration. Throw an idea that would make us fall off our chairs with its craziness level and get us excited to actually execute it!
Tell us your idea for creating the wildest and over-the-top product demonstration for showing BAM's blasting power against grease.
BAM believes that women should get the power to “kick ass” their grease cleaning tasks. You need to present this “God’s gift against grease” in a new kind of product demonstration. If we can prove how efficient BAM is against the world’s most radical stains, people will understand that their kitchen grease is a piece of cake for BAM. It can be anywhere you want – step out of the kitchen and just tell us where it would prove how tough it is against the toughest grease stains of your choice (i.e. Formula One track). We want modern women to view the demonstration (if we decide to produce you idea) and go totally bonkers and excited to try the product. Women don’t have to star in it, but make sure you present the power of BAM in a way that interests them.
You can make them laugh, surprise them, be weird, crazy, provocative, anything that would get their attention and curiosity - so long as you show how effective it is for removing grease instantly.
For this project, we want you to just to tell us your idea. Please make sure it’s well articulated and easy to fully understand. Your idea could actually inspire the BAM digital team to produce some great content for their social channel. How epic is that?!
When you submit your entry, please answer the following questions:
- What is the main idea of your entry?
- How does your idea encourage women to use BAM against grease?
- Why would your idea connect and stand out to women?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
We want people to realize that this product has a great power against grease. Make sure your demonstration includes a crazy idea for removing the stains.
For example – we hire the Jackass team. We place them in a huge park. There’s a white floor and we ask them to have a massive food fight with bacon, French fries and waffles (really oily) all over the white floor. They then try to do a wild stunt on the dirty floor with their skateboards but get stuck on the grease.
We then put cleaning foams that are full of BAM under their skateboards and they slide super fast and perform extreme jumps all over the greasy floor (which is now completely clean and sparkling).
Bad Example |
A lady (Martha Stewart look-alike) cleaning the kitchen surface and is astonished with how fast BAM works (boring!).
- #1 Prize €500
- #2 Prize €500
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500
Presentation with text and images (5 PDF pages MAX).
GO WILD and LOUD! We want the most original way of showing the product. Think of unusual places and situations, outside the kitchen and even outside the house. Discover and suggest the places where grease stains would be found and an insane way of cleaning it up using BAM. Aim to have an idea to get viewers to think, “Whoa, no way is that product so good” and run to the store to try it. Remember that these are modern women that know cleaning products very well, make sure you entertain them and convince them they must try it.
Guidelines for this contest
- Please submit entries in English.
- Please don’t use it on humans/animals.
- You don’t have to compare the product with competitors, but if you want to, please don’t indicate which brand it is (Product X).
- Your idea has to be creative and original but make sure it’s something implementable and realistic (cleaning the moon is quite impossible).
- Please don’t show a demonstration that uses the product for anything that isn’t related to cleaning.
- For inspiration, you can watch some demo video, which explains the power of BAM against grease cells here, here, here and here (BAM is known as Cillit Bang in some countries).
- You can learn more about the products here.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.