Convince people in their fifties that Ensure is what they need to remain active and healthy.
We bet you know many Boomers! They are the generation of men and women in their fifties who are embarking on a new chapter of their life.
They are wealthy, digital savvy, have plenty of interests. They have minor health issues but believe they’ll continue to feel good if they stay active and eat healthy. Above all, feeling ten years younger than their age is probably what defines them best. But they don’t know that inside their body, big changes are happening.
Ensure is the right product for them. It’s a supplemental nutrition shake that makes healthy people more awesome than ever.
Ensure has a strong heritage as a lifesaver. It is typically used as nutrition for people on the road to recovery, for instance, for people who struggle to eat real food because they are post-surgery.
Ensure wants your help to convince Boomers to try Ensure because it can be their ally for a healthy life. Even if they are not sick and they feel active and still young, Ensure can help them meet their goals!
Create a print ad to convince men and women in their fifties that they should start drinking Ensure now to better arm themselves!
We are looking for ways to make Ensure an exciting product in order to have Boomers try it; without scarifying the trusted heritage of the brand.
In an impactful print ad, you need to convince our target that they don’t need to be sick to drink Ensure.
Boomers don’t know that they are less nourished than they think. By the time they will feel the aging, it will already be there, settled in. Every decade after 40 years old, we lose up to 8% of our muscle mass. If you don’t get the right nutrition, it will get worse. Boomers do need more nutrients to achieve their goals. Ensure is a weapon. It’s also made for them, so why not start using it?
The message is: you don’t have to be sick to drink Ensure. It’s okay to do so; it does not make you a sick person. You’re not turning into your mom or dad. Yes, you feel young and are active. But trust Ensure! Drinking it will help you become healthier and even more active!
Here's additional information about Ensure:
- Ensure is the source of nutritious calories (not empty ones) to give your body everything it needs to:
- Repair and maintain itself
- Build and protect lean muscle mass
- Ensure is powerful: Ensure is the wellspring of bodily renaissance. It builds and rebuilds lean body mass.
- Ensure is proven and professional grade: Ensure is used by hospitals as a sole source of survival nutrition for patients – because it works.
- Ensure is a true innovator, always striving to invent the best products for everyone’s needs.
Your creative idea has to be absolutely breakthrough. Creative agencies have been working on this for a long time and the right creative idea has not emerged yet! Be innovative and disruptive.
In terms of tone of voice, it’s up to you. Just don’t be frivolous. The medical credibility should not be jeopardized.
Your target to have in mind while creating your print ad is: North American, 49 year-old men and women.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Please avoid clichés. Don't just show gray-haired couples gardening or cycling, claiming that they can do this thanks to Ensure. This is not new, not creative, not breakthrough.
Think about the Boomers that you know and imagine what arguments could be used to convince them!
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €1,000
- #4 Prize €500
One print. (PDF only)
Whether or not it’s humorous, the entry is inspiring and disruptive. The jury will select print ads that do the job of convincing Boomers that Ensure is right for them, without alienating the brand’s personality.
Guidelines for this contest
- The quality of the execution is not important. We favor great ideas, even if poorly executed.
- Create your own tagline. Or use this one: “All you need in a bottle.”
- Just don’t be frivolous. You can be bold, humorous, eye-opening or any other tone of voice, but the medical credibility should not be jeopardized.
- Check Ensure’s website to get additional information.
- There are many Ensure products. Focus on the Ensure range as a whole rather than on one specific product.
- Ensure is the number 1 brand recommended by doctors. They have an icon for this, that you can use in your poster. Download it from the toolkit.
- You can download logo and product shots from the toolkit.
- Entries are accepted in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.