Bref boys! Pitch us the story of your future winning saga!
The goal of this contest is to select three finalists who will shoot their videos for Bref.
How does it work? After reading the full brief, you will come up with a story for Bref and pitch it to us, through a video. In order to help us understand the storyline, please show us a storyboard (sketches, pictures) of what the scene would look like. We will select the best ones and the Brand will pick three finalists. Those three finalists will get production grants (5,000 euros each) that they can use to produce the videos and pay the 4 sexy boys that will star in this video. The finalists selected to produce the videos have a chance to win a prize (Final prizes are 10,000, 6,000 and 3,000 euros for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places).
Do you consider toilet cleaning a chore? Well, it’s not anymore when you use Bref rimblocks! Bref Power Active rimblocks are toilet products that consist of 4 active balls that you hang on the side of the toilet bowl. Each ball has a function: one cleans, one prevents lime scale, one fights stains and one freshens. Thanks to Bref, keeping toilets clean and smelling fragrant is a piece of cake!
Forget the drama of toilet cleaning! Enjoy the ease of placing Bref rimblocks into your toilet and walking away!
Bref rimblocks exist in three ranges:
- Blue Activ (turns the toilet water blue)
- Tropical (floral and fruity scent)
Bref wants to develop the next viral hit with you!
They want eYeka creators to imagine stories around one of the two big ideas described further down and “pitch” these stories to them.
Invent a story about Bref and the four sexy boys and “pitch” it to us, to let us know what your final video will look like.
The story you tell has to be based on one of these two “big ideas”:
- Husband and wife | Bref and the four sexy boys change the rules of a normal relationship between husband and wife. Examples: Bref boys teach lazy husbands how to get clean toilets with Bref rimblocks so they please their wives. Or, although the husband thinks that his wife does not like cleaning the toilets while he is away at work, she is actually enjoying herself because she does it with the four boys and it’s no longer a chore.
- Let them do the work | Lady of the house can enjoy her time and do what she likes. Bref and the four boys are doing the work for her. Example: a woman is hanging a Bref rimblock in the toilets and sits on the couch reading a book. Behind her we see the four boys struggling and fighting to get the toilets clean.
Bref needs three videos, as they want to create a saga. Each video will be based on one of the three Bref products: 1) Classic 2) Blue Activ (turns the toilet water blue) 3) Tropical (floral and fruity scent)
In your pitch show us how you plan to develop your story on the whole range (= the three products.)
In the end the saga will need to be fun and funny so that viewers ultimately share the videos. Reinvent the way toilet brands normally communicate. Wow us with your genius creativity!
Make an explicit link with the benefit of the product in your story. The final video will need to show that Bref allows you to get perfectly clean toilets without drama.
We are asking you to “pitch” your story through a video that explains the story, the shooting technique you plan to use and what you’ve done before (i.e. link to some videos about similar topics or other topics with same shooting technique).
Also clearly state what happens in the 3 episodes of your idea. Tell us how the series will become a saga.
Tell us why you think we should give YOU the grants.
Don’t produce the final video yet! Just the pitch! Ask email@example.com for details about the expected format of your pitch.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Base your story on one of the two themes.
Think about how you can develop this idea into a saga. For instance, using the theme of “Let them do the work”, you could show that woman sitting in the couch doing what she loves.
When Bref boys use the classic product, she gets to do normal activities like reading or browsing her tablet.
When the boys use the Tropical scent, the background turns into Rio and her clothes into a beautiful carnival outfit.
A similar idea could be used for the Blue Activ scent. The key is that your idea be expressed in a consistent yet different manner for all three scents.
- #1 Prize €10,000 + €5,000 grant
- #2 Prize €6,000 + €5,000 grant
- #3 Prize €3,000 + €5,000 grant
Selected finalists will get grants to cover their production expenses.
FORMAT: Pitch video featuring storyboards or pictures.
The jury will select video makers based on the story they pitch and previous projects that could help us anticipate what you can do.
The link to the product benefit must be very clear.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your Pitch should be in English or with English subtitles so that the Brand can view and understand them.
- Please make sure to include in your pitch how you will source the four sexy boys that will star in your saga.
- The final three videos should have little or no language - we are going to use these videos globally, so little or no language would be ideal. Make sure your pitch addresses this point.
- The final saga is aimed to be heavily amplified on-line. It has to be high-quality.
- Bref is not about neurotic cleaning. It is about light-hearted cleaning. It makes everything easier for you. It is designed for people for whom cleanliness is a necessity, yet they don’t seek fulfilment via perfect housekeeping.
- You should know that Bref is sold as different brands in various countries: WCFrisch, Blue Star, SoftScrub, Sonasol, Witte Reus. For this stage, use only the brand name, Bref.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.