Help Quaker and Stila create innovative products for a healthy breakfast
You’ve probably heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Regardless of age, everyone needs to eat something nutritious and energetic to start the day in the best possible way. Even better if it is also delicious! Can you create an innovative idea for a healthy, energetic and delicious ready-to-eat product for Quaker and Stila that you can have for breakfast?
Come up with ideas for the next generation of healthy and ready-to-eat breakfast products for Quaker and Stila.
Help us get new ideas on how these breakfast products can be surprisingly great for you and will make you start your day in the best possible way. Your ideas have to be made out mainly of oatmeal, cereals or bread. They also have to be pre-packaged and ready to eat.
Be creative and try to propose products that will reinvent the way we have a balanced breakfast every day.
Think of new ingredients, flavors, health benefits or innovative ways to interact with the product. These breakfast ideas can be designed for working adults, e.g. young adults, mums with kids, millenials etc.
What is important is that you provide them with a healthy, energetic and delicious breakfast option that they can have on a daily basis.
Maybe your product idea can help them start the day in a great way because it has natural or nutritious ingredients. Or it has a positive effect on their body or mind. Maybe it is really fun to eat and gets them in the right attitude. Think of products that are healthy and create well-being in different ways.
It is important that if your product idea has a specific benefit for the body or mind, you explain it clearly e.g. “it helps you improve your mental sharpness because it has blueberries & red grape juice which are high in antioxidants”.
Don’t create whole meals or prepared dishes. Think only about ready-to-eat, pre-packaged products. Your breakfast product idea can be sweet or salty, as long as it is delicious, energetic and produces well-being.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
An idea could be a microwavable cereal ball made out of oatmeal. It is filled with chocolate mousse made from cocoa and high protein soy milk. It is easy to prepare, energetic, delicious and has all the nutrients you need to see the morning through and increase your every-day efficiency.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,400
- #3 Prize €600
- #4 Prize €500
Presentations with images and text (5 pages max / PDF only)
We are looking for very innovative ready to eat products that will transform the way we eat a healthy breakfast on a daily basis.
Guidelines for this contest
- Create ready-to-eat products. Not whole meals, recipes or prepared dishes.
- The idea has to be affordable for the consumer
- Your creation should include an insightful and innovative product idea, ingredient description, benefits and explanations, name and packaging design
- Make sure you give reasons that promote health and nutrition benefits for your product, but do not forget the taste!
- It should be presented through visuals and a very clear description of the idea
- Your entry can be submitted in English or Spanish
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.