The beautiful side of pregnancy.
While being pregnant, women are sensitive and excited. They are about to give birth to a child that they’ll love and they can’t wait for its arrival. Their feelings show; they are radiant, glimmering and beautiful.
Clarins is the world’s #1 leading brand in body care and the brand wants to present a fully confident and bold approach when demonstrating their expertise on pregnancy. They listen and respect women and strive to produce products they’ll adore – through all stages of their lives. That’s why they are asking you to create a short video that portrays the beauty of pregnant women – inside and out. Give soon-to-be-moms and new moms an entry that would make them feel even more lovely and emotional. Produce an entry that would voice their thoughts, wishes and hopes and generate an even greater anticipation for their much-awaited baby.
Make new and expecting moms feel attractive through an inspiring short story about the beautiful side of pregnancy
Your entries should capture the concept that “pregnancy is beautiful” through stories about how pregnancy is the most beautiful time in a woman’s life.
Move them through a personal, emotional and engaging story about motherhood. It should show that pregnancy is an experience to be treasured and celebrated. Please don’t be overly cliché. Tell an authentic story that they will relate and connect to.
Your entry should be inspiring and visually exquisite, surprise and delight them with a truly unique idea and execution. Stay away from videos that they’ve seen a million times and opt for a tale that captures the beauty of pregnancy from a different point of view.
Clarins and/or the products don’t have to be part of your story. Your idea is about the beauty of motherhood and pregnancy. We only ask that you finish your video with Clarins’ end-frame (found in guidelines).
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example | Michelle is a beautiful woman, radiant and glowing. She is writing a letter to a person she loves, telling him how wonderful he is and how much joy he brought to her life. A small tear can be seen in her eye. She seals the envelope and gives it a small kiss. It reads: “to my unborn son”. She gets up and we realize that she’s pregnant.
Bad example | A cliché video that just shows a pregnant woman smiling with a piano ballade in the background. Your entry should have a small story in it.
- #1 Prize €7,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €3,000
Short videos (15 secs max, no animation).
The winning entries will be used on key digital platforms of Clarins in different markets, and will be shared by key influencers, so do your best! Your entry will win if it captures the Clarins essence – close to nature, the softness of a woman, touching and heart-warming, without feeling fake and over-staged. Convey an authentic story that truly captures the beautiful side to motherhood and puts a smile on the faces of new and soon-to-be moms.
Guidelines for this contest
- Please submit entries in English or with English subtitles
- Please use Asian and/or Pan-Asian talent only
- Please include the Clarins end-frame that you can download from here.
- Please include the tagline at the end of your video: Pregnancy, the most beautiful time of your life
- Your video should appeal to new mothers and pregnant women
- Please no nudity or anything too explicit
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.