Make teens laugh with Crunch cereals!
Have you noticed how busy teenagers are? They have so many things going on at the same time: school, friends, relationships, family obligations, sports, music… and the digital life! So many things to do, so much conventions… What pressure!
Because of that, teenagers need some cheeky ways to let loose: they like to play funny pranks on people they know, subvert small details, have a good hard laugh, hang out with like-minded, etc. But they are loyal to “authorities” and do not want to cross the line.
When it comes to breakfast, teens are looking for cereals that break the routine. Crunch Cereals is their best ally to get excitement in their daily life. With this super crunchiness, unconventional explosive shape and indulgent chocolate taste, Nestlé Crunch is THE ally of teens’ breakfast. It inspires teens to make fun of constraints and conventions.
People seem to have forgotten about the superior crunchiness of Crunch. But seriously… what other Cereals can play this role? Crunch Cereals are so much crunchier that they can set you free from daily constraints and conventions in a funny way.
Crunch Cereals is looking for a new communication concept to engage with teens.
Show us, in a print ad how the crunchiness of Crunch Cereals can help teens break the routine and set free from conventions.
Blow us away with your inspired, witty and absolutely fun creative concepts, developed in a print ad.
Crunch wants to talk to French teens aged 13 to 17.
They are looking for fun visuals and amusement on the Internet. They are not rebels per se and in the end, they are good kids, but they like to play jokes on their friends. They are not mean are not doing too serious tricks.
They spend a lot of time online and they are highly connected with their group of friends. They should be able to recognize themselves in the posters.
Crunchiness is key, as you have understood. It’s an attitude, a way of life! Teens need crunchiness in their lives and this is why Crunch exists.
Keep in mind we are talking about Crunch Breakfast Cereals, NOT Crunch chocolate bars. These cereals are consumed mostly at breakfast, in a bowl, with cold milk. Bear in mind that the brand is irreverent, unexpected and fun in the way it addresses consumers.
Your poster should consist of a visual with a tagline. Also please give us details about your communication concept and why you think it appeals to our teens.
We are looking for as many posters as possible. As long as it’s fun to watch and appealing to teens, your idea is acceptable.
The ideas will help Crunch develop an online campaign in France.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Bad idea: anything already seen | A teenager munching his cereals and suddenly everything around him explodes.
- #1 Prize €500
- #2 Prize €500
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500
1 poster and text explanation (2 pages PDF)
We will only select entries that are original and fun. The jury will award creators who have found the right way to express the brand’s vision and those who have the potential to last long.
Guidelines for this contest
- Do not create a mascot
- The mandatory tone of voice is irreverence.
- Don’t portray characters wasting food.
- Avoid showing overconsumption of the product.
- Rather than the quality of the execution, we are looking for great creative ideas.
- You can download the logo and the product shot from the toolkit.
- The main color of Crunch Cereals is Blue.
- Entries are accepted in English and French.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.