Show us how Bref’s four boys make toilet care a light hearted moment.
Do you consider toilet cleaning a chore? Well, not when you use Bref rimblocks! Bref Power Active rimblocks are toilet products that consist of 4 active balls that you hang on the side of the toilet bowl. Each ball has a function: one cleans, one prevents lime scale, one fight stains and one freshens. Thanks to Bref, keeping toilets clean and smelling fragrant are a piece of cake!
Forget the drama of toilet cleaning! Enjoy the ease of placing Bref rim blocks into your toilet and walking away!
Bref rimblocks exist in three ranges:
- Blue Activ (turns the toilet water blue)
- Tropical (floral and fruity scent)
The past two campaigns for Bref have featured the “Balls Dream Band”, a boy band consisting of 4 sexy and talented boys who sing and dance (Click here and here to watch the 2 videos). In each of these past videos, each of the four boys represented one of the benefits of the balls. For example, one boy represented the “cleaning” function, another boy represented the “fighting stains” function, etc. We need your creative ideas and your vision on how the third campaign could feature 4 sexy boys, and the Bref rimblocks in a funny and entertaining way.
Through a print ad, storyboard, mood-board or synopsis, show us how you would convince consumers that Bref is the only product that allows you to care for your toilet without drama.
Your creative idea must be so strong that it can be owned by Bref and developed in a full campaign. The winning ideas will be used to inspire an on-line video campaign.
Your entry must have a brilliant creative idea on how the four sexy boys and the Bref rimblocks can help everyone achieve a clean and nice smelling toilet in a light-hearted way. Remember that each boy should represent one function!
The four sexy boys must be worked seamlessly into the storyline. However, they don’t need to act like a typical boy band (they do not need to sing and dance in the story). They can do other things. The only mandatory is that you base your story around the four sexy boys.
We need you to invent a story. If it’s through a print ad, or a mood-board, it needs to have a tagline and a short text of explanations.
If it’s a storyboard or a synopsis, upload as least one image.
We need to understand your idea and how it could be developed into a full campaign for Bref.
Unleash your creativity, be humorous… Surprise us!
There are a few things you need to keep in mind while creating your print ad:
- Bref is easy to use.
- The product is aesthetically pleasant: It is neat, discreet and fun (the colors give a joyful touch).
- There are 4 balls, 4 boys, and 4 benefits: cleans, prevents limescale, fights stains and freshens.
With your visual please tell us why you think your idea is great for Bref, and how it could be developed into a campaign.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Think about how you can creatively bring to life the four sexy boys in link with bref rim blocks.
What creative concept can turn this idea into something fun, unexpected and appealing to women who want to clean toilets in a light-hearted way?
Think about analogies, metaphors and parallels. Surprise us with your genius idea!
A bad entry would be a product demonstration that is not funny (i.e. picture of 4 boys with their benefit (cleanses, freshens…) and the product). It does not tell a story or says anything original that will excite people and capture their interest.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €1,000
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500
- #5 Prize €500
Presentation with text and illustrations in PDF maximum 4 pages.
The winning idea is a funny, wildly entertaining story that has the potential to be developed into a whole campaign. The jury will select winners from entries that use the four boys in an original and funny way. Note that the ideas have to feature the naked product within the poster.
Guidelines for this contest
- Please use sexy and attractive boys ideally in the age range mid-twenties. See past executions as reference.
- Download logo and products shots from the toolkit.
- Bref is not about neurotic cleaning. It is about light-hearted cleaning. It makes everything easier for you. It is designed for people for whom cleanliness is a necessity, yet they don’t seek fulfilment via perfect housekeeping.
- You should know that Bref is sold as different brands in various countries: WCFrisch, Blue Star, SoftScrub, Sonasol. For this stage, use only the brand name, Bref.
- Any toilet featured in the print must be shiny and absolutely clean. Your idea should ideally work for all three variants of the range: the Classic , the “Blue Activ” that turns the toilet water blue and the “Tropical” (with fruity fragrances).
- We would like to receive entries in the format of visuals and text. Please write a story or an idea and attach illustrations and/or pictures that will help us understand your ideas better. You can create visuals for every scene (like a movie script) or one key visual that will put us in the mood of your idea.
- Entries should be in English
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.