Bring to life, in a poster, the fact that the first 1000 days of life are the most important for a baby’s healthy life.
Being the mom of a new born is tough. She’s often facing questions and is worried about nutrition. Until two years old, when a baby eats approximatively the same thing than the rest of the family, feeding a child with the right nutrition is a serious matter!
Babies don’t drink the same milk than grown-ups, and their food also needs to be adequate in portion and ingredients!
It is commonly said that the first 1000 days of life of a baby are the most critical period, because it will define the future health of a baby.
Our sponsor, Beelky (we created a fake name but there is a real and big brand behind) is a Global Company expert in infant nutrition, with products that provide the right nutrition to satisfy babies’ changing needs through each stage as they grow up, for a happy and healthy growth..
Can you help Beelky bring to life the importance of the first 1000 days of life of a baby and that Beelky is mom’s trusted partner when it comes to their babies’ nutrition?
Create an inspiring and insightful print ad that shows how important the first 1000 days of life of a baby are for their healthy growth and future.
Your print ad should include a key visual and a text that explains your idea.
Your work should be able to connect with moms emotionally. Make them understand through analogies, parallels, visual elements, that the first 1000 days are the most important.
We are looking for as much creative ideas as possible. Good quality of the execution is not required, as long as a brilliant idea is there!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A good idea could show a parallel with a growing plant. At the beginning, it’s tiny and very precious. It can suffer so much from bad weather and become vulnerable.
Imagine that you put the small growing plant under a glasshouse. It will be protected and grow safely. It’s the same for a baby. Give him the right milk and you can ensure a better protection and a safer future –health wise.
Another example of nature is bees. If you feed a baby bee with pollen, it will turn into a sterile worker bee. If, you feed the same baby bee with Royal Jely, it will turn into a Queen bee.
The right nutrients in the right amount can affect if someone is able to achieve the full potential that is on their genes.
- #1 Prize €500
- #2 Prize €500
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500
Photo, illustration or print with explanation(in 1 page, PDF only)
We are expecting original, inspiring and insightful posters that can easily explain and convince moms to embrace the fact that the 1000 first days are critical. The best ideas entries will be awarded and potentially developed into real communication for a famous Food Company.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries should be in English.
- Your submission should include a print (visual) and a short paragraph of text.
- Beelki is a fake brand we have created for this contest. It does not exist. This is a contest for a real brand that would like to stay confidential for competition issue.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.