Can you turn Stock Pot into an irresistible must-try for mums?
Mums have always known that the most delicious dishes come with extra cooking effort and slow simmering. But today’s mums are often working and are very busy, juggling many demands between work, family and friends. They know that sometimes a family weekday meal like Spaghetti Bolognese could have tasted better if it could have simmered a bit longer. But who has time for that during the week?
Stock Pot is a rich, concentrated stock that you just need to melt into a dish. It is perfect for minced meat meals. Continental’s chefs have carefully selected high quality beef, herbs & spices and slowly simmered them down over a gentle heat and then into a little pot. Melting in one Stock Pot enriches a dish with hours of authentic, rich, slowly simmered flavor. You can use it for spaghetti Bolognese, lasagne, chili con carne, casseroles and many more.
We need to tell as many mums as possible that Stock Pot has already been slowly simmered, allowing them to melt in “Hours of Flavor” to their dishes!
What original, engaging and contagious activity, event or promotion could you create that would make 1 MILLION mums want to add Stock Pot to their dish?
While of course it is convenient to use, Stock Pot is all about real ingredients and bringing that special extra taste to your dishes. Your idea should clearly focus on communicating the “rich slowly simmered flavor” that Stock Pot delivers (the “hours of flavor” it adds).
Your idea could take place online as it seems a great way to reach and engage many mums at the same time, and get them to spread the word about Stock Pot. You can add some “physical” elements to it but don’t think of activities taking place in a store as we have already many ideas for that. It needs to be simple, easy and engaging for a busy mum to do otherwise they will not be interested or have the time to participate.
Stay away from recipe books, as this is too obvious. Think more creatively.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
To get you started, put yourself in the shoes of a busy, working mum. Imagine the pressures and demands on her life, as well as her needs and aspirations. Think about her typical day, what she does, where she goes, the friends she interacts with and who influence her opinion… She will often cook family favorites like spaghetti Bolognese or Lasagne and always wants them to taste great. This is because she enjoys eating and cooking, for herself and for her family. She is a good cook but admits that she does not have the time to bring out the best flavor out of her dishes.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
PDF maximum 5 pages.
Continental is looking for cost-effective yet disruptive promotional ideas that could reach out to as many mums as possible, to make them discover and use Stock Pot. The best ideas will convey that our stocks are about rich, slowly simmered flavour, while being very creative in the way it engages mums. They must have a very strong potential to spread through word-of-mouth or social media, be easy to implement, have the ability to scale-up and to reach many people fast. The figure of one million mums to engage is only an indication to give you an idea of the scale we are expecting.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries in English.
- No ideas that take place in a store, or are just about sharing recipes.
- Your ideas must have potential to reach many people fast, cost-efficiently (no TV ad or hiring the top celebrity chefs in the country for a year…).
- Your idea can have a physical component as long as it creates talkability - something that will encourage people want to share and talk about it with others.
- If you want to include the Stock Pot logo in your entry, you can download it here
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.