Create the soundtrack of happy breakfasts, with Kellogg’s!
Mornings are different for everyone - some are stressed and busy, others are calm and relaxed. The house wakes up and sounds that are unique to every household emerge into their morning soundtrack. Regardless of the beat in each house, they all share one thing: the love and need for a nutritious and fun breakfast to start off the day – the best way!
Kellogg’s Cereals are a main element of the house’s sounds, as they are extremely crunchy and incredibly delicious and fun. Everyone picks their favorite cereal from the Kellogg’s selection and breakfast time turns into a symphony of crunchy sounds and high spirits. This applies whether you are alone, with a partner, with friends or with your family. The morning melody is a sign that you are getting the energy and nourishment as well as a fun kick-starter to the day.
Show how the crunchy sounds and delicious taste of Kellogg’s cereals help turn a dull breakfast into an energetic, happy morning jam session.
Create a very engaging, fun and dynamic video where a household uses Kellogg’s crunchy sounds for an entertaining, happy breakfast jam session!
Capture the spirit of the brand in your creation: positive, fun, family-oriented, happy, dynamic and energetic. When watching your video, viewers should tap their fingers and hum along with a big smile on their face, before sharing it with their friends.
Your creation has to be more than just “music”; it should show a very engaging, happy breakfast moment that would become viral!
You can incorporate other musical sounds to your tune, but the main component of the “music” should be the crunchy sound of Kellogg’s. The song must be your original creation.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Picture the typical breakfast when the eater is tired and a bit grouchy. How could a crunchy sound change a dull breakfast into a highly entertaining jam session?
- #1 Prize €7,000
- #2 Prize €4,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Video or animation, up to 60 secs – make sure it is dynamic and fun to watch all the way.
We are not looking for the next chart topping music. What we expect is a very catchy, entertaining video that would start a new craze of morning munchers filming their own musical, delightful breakfast. So pitch it right and make it irresistible.
The winning entries will be amplified on social media in Japan – you might become a star in Japan!
Guidelines for this contest
- You must feature the logo in the end frame of your entry. Please place the logo in the center of the end frame. There is no size restriction as long as it is visible and clean. You can download here a standard end frame and the logo.
- You can feature any kind of breakfast scene you want (solo, with/out children, old/young couples, flat mates) – make it fun and authentic looking
- Do not include bad manners, rudeness, etc.
- Do not make the cereals look unappetizing in your video
- You can use any kind of Kellogg’s cereal you want
- You may not use any other products but Kellogg’s
- Your entry must be in English or Japanese, or with English or Japanese subtitles if in any other language
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.