Create the ideal hotel experience for business travellers
To modern business travellers, all hotels look the same. From check-in, to check-out, they offer the same, expected standard of service and experience during their stay. There is nothing that stands-out in the hotel or in the room that would make them prefer one specific hotel to another. SilverNeedle Hospitality is a company that wants to challenge these conventions, for the better. They need your help to create the ideal hotel experience for business.
Re-invent the hotel experience with an original new product or service that will surprise and delight business travellers, and make them come back for more.
Put yourself in the shoes of a person travelling for work, not for holidays to imagine what he/she would want, what he would need and what would really surprise him and be useful to him.
You can think about all or any moment of a hotel stay: booking, checking-in, the room and its amenities, the hotel facilities, the service you get, the meals, working while you are in your hotel to the moment you leave and check-out. You can also easily research hotel websites to see whether what you propose already exist and is widespread. If it does, it is not original.
- #1 Prize €1,000
- #2 Prize €500
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500
1 page including 1 image and 1 paragraph of explanation (max 120 words).
The best ideas will be truly original (offering free wifi or the use of a business centre is not original) and would make a difference to someone staying in a hotel for business reasons. These ideas could be transformational, changing the whole experience or could be a small detail that could make a big difference.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries should be in English only.
- Make sure your entry (visual and text) is easy to understand.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.