How can you show young Chinese men that they can get more power than their shower?
A shower is the best way to start off an incredible day. It fills you up with confidence and manliness and helps you storm the upcoming day.
Lynx (also known as AXE in some countries) decided to take the shower to a new level with Lynx Recharge, a shower gel with ingredients such as energizing volcanic water and invigorating menthol that give young men an energized & cool feel, to help them feel confident and fresh all day long. This will allow them to do things in their own way, seizing every opportunity with positive energy.
How can you convince consumers that Lynx Recharge shower gel gives young men the confidence boost they need to truly go after what they want?
Young men need all the confidence and poise they can get. We need you to blow them away with ideas and activities (online and outdoors) for men to discover and understand how Lynx Recharge gives them the power shower they need to chase and achieve their dreams.
A recharging shower from axe/lynx is a moment to recharge your batteries so you’re ready to grasp these opportunities. Can you get this message across to young men?
We are asking for creative, fun ideas from you. We would like you to suggest both ideas for digital and outdoor activities.
With regards to the digital aspect, please invent things we can do on popular social networks and on eCommerce.
For the outdoor aspect you should think of ways we can surprise men that are outside (not in their office or at home) with happenings that would make them feel confident, fresh, masculine and bold. These can be public places such as streets, transportation areas, shopping districts, etc.
Ideally, we would appreciate your offline ideas to connect with your online ideas, although this isn’t mandatory.
In your entry please explain your ideas and address the following points:
- What makes these ideas original – what truly new elements did you introduce?
- How does your idea boost men's confidence? How does it drive them to express themselves?
- Why will your idea grab people’s attention, connect with them and encourage them to participate?
- How can your ideas be implemented online (if you’re suggesting an outdoor activity)?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
When men shower with Lynx Recharge, they feel brave and ready to express themselves more boldly. Having that approach to life could lead them anywhere. In order to demonstrate this to them, you can decide to give men the opportunity to showcase their thoughts and hidden talents.
Online | closet dancers competition – give shy dancers the opportunity to show their moves to the country. Contest on eCommerce sites - men who give the best reviews for Lynx Recharge will win an upgraded shower as a prize.
Offline | a surprise shower for men waiting for the bus/train and then asking them to engage in graffiti drawing in designated areas in the station. Speaking corner – encourage men to speak out about things they never voiced in a Hyde Park setting (to their boss/girlfriend/mom) while being hosed with water and Lynx Recharge.
Please don’t send basic ideas (picture contest, girls passing the bottle on the street, etc.) really think of effective, creative and original ideas.
- #1 Prize €4,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
- #4 Prize €1,000
- #5 Prize €1,000
Presentation with illustrations, 5 pages max (PDF)
Your idea should convey a strong sense of youthfulness, masculinity, freshness and coolness.
We are looking for big ideas that are original, innovative and realistic. Excite us with ideas that truly make men feel bold and determined. Your ideas must first attract their attention and stop them in their tracks. Then they must instantly feel the benefit of feeling recharged and cool, both physically and mentally. If your ideas are very expensive and hard to create, make sure the exposure is vast (many people experience/see it at once so the cost is spread among a large population of consumers).
With digital – you should include social network & eCommerce.
Guidelines for this contest
- Please send entries in English or Chinese only
- Please include the tagline and logo available in the toolkit
- Please submit both online and offline ideas (at least one of each)
- Please answer the questions (listed in the brief) in your entry
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.