Show us how we can revolutionize our showering experience with Zest Body Wash
You do not have to feature kids!
Dear creators, please note, even though the target audience is moms it does not mean that you have to show kids in the video! Actually it is not mandatory to feature moms either. Just make sure that your story interests and engages them!
What a feeling! A comforting shower before (or after!) a long day: you step into the warm water, grab a puff* or a sponge, put 3 drops of Zest Body Wash, enjoy a light, fragrant lather and spread it all over your body… Many people around the world practice this ritual every day. But not everywhere…
In Mexico, for instance, the bathing routine is still very traditional: bar soap rubbed with a loofah. Mexican moms use bar soap for the family just because they are used to it... And because they simply don´t know any other shower routine.
Zest, the number 1 soap brand in Mexico, needs your help to promote a shower revolution: transforming families’ current bathing routine into a new improved shower experience. Zest wants to convince Mexican moms to change their habits from using a bar of soap with a loofah to using Zest Body Wash with a puff*. And they would like to educate people in a very entertaining way!
Create an entertaining, educational and joyful video that shows how you can transform your showering experience with Zest Body Wash for a cleaner and better you.
Your video will show people how to correctly use Zest Body Wash (3 drops on a nylon puff* and rub on a wet skin) and its advantages (3 times more lather, better care for the skin, more cleaning power and cost-effective solution since there is less waste, and a bottle lasts for 50 baths).
Your video has to be full of joy and happiness. It must be surprising, catchy and inspiring, especially to mothers!
Best videos will be amplified online.
Important: This is not only a demo video. In your story you must find an unexpected and natural way to show Zest’s shower ritual (3 drops on a nylon puff* and rub on a wet skin).
*Use this object to feature the ritual in your video:
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
A good video could be inspired by the film “The Sound of Music”. Maria and the Von Trapp kids return home from playing and singing on the mountain side. They are all dirty and need to get clean before Mr. Von Trapp is back. They look in the bathroom but there is only a tiny slice of bar soap. Maria gives a smart smile and takes a bottle of Zest Body Wash from her big purse. She distributes colorful puffs to everybody. She explains that only 3 drops are enough to make a rich lather. The children go to the shower one by one and come out clean and fragrant. When all done showering Maria picks up the bottle and it is still almost full.
- #1 Prize €12,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €3,500
Video or animation (30 sec. max.)
The jury is looking for high quality videos that will make a difference to change people’s habits. The winning videos must be super-engaging during the first 10 seconds to catch attention and make people continue to watch it up to the end.
Guidelines for this contest
- Videos should not last nore than 30 seconds.
- If you feature the product, use only “Almendras con Avena” shower gel. Zest logo usage is mandatory. Please download it from the toolkit.
- Use a puff to feature the ritual in your video.
- Avoid comparisons with other brands.
- Don´t depreciate bar soap in your narrative.
- Don´t use negative feelings or any exaggerated sensual appeal.
- Entries should be in English or Spanish.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.