Create a video that proves boldness can lead to positive impact on people’s lives.
The world needs boldness! Doing bold things in connection with others is what allows young people to live life to the full and to define their identity. Breaking taboos, performing audacious moves and making people talk about a topic is what Doritos look for.
They want to be the spark to happy and social moments for people who dare to be bold, in order to have a positive impact on other people’s lives. Today, Doritos is inviting you to express yourself and to show how an action performed with others, for others can be bold and sponsored by the brand Doritos.
Surprise us with a creative, entertaining and potentially viral video that features people doing something BOLD along with others, to create a positive movement or impact.
Your video does not need to feature Doritos. It does however have to be related to youth (Doritos fans are aged between 16 and 24) and refer to something that is BOLD. Your video should be appealing, dynamic and fully exclusive and have a potential to go viral.
While watching your surprising video, the audience should feel happy. They could laugh out loud too!
Think about something bold that is unexpected, something that we are not used to see and tell us about it. Show is how helping the society, the environment, the culture, the people can be BOLD. By BOLD we mean unknown, inventive, creative, and original. Bold is always something that involves acting differently.
We are looking for original content. Videos that have been created for other competitions should not be uploaded on eYeka.
The best videos will be posted on Doritos’s YouTube channel in Mexico which has a wide audience of nearly 4 million viewers.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A good entry for this contest could show a bored old guy sitting in the living room of a retirement house. suddenly a group of young people arrive, they go on a stage and start performing a dance show. Old people are really happy because it takes them away from the boredom. At the end of the show they all get together and share Doritos! Then the group of youngsters spilts and each person has to recreate a new team with other dancers and go to a new retirement house to perform another show. In that way the joy is spread…
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €3,000
We expect very entertaining, creative and modern videos with strong viral potential. Winners will be creators who best capture the essence of Doritos’ “For the Bold”.
Guidelines for this contest
- People we aim to target are aged between 16 to 24.
- Moments you show should be happy and social moments.
- Your video should show people performing actions that have a positive impact on other people’s lives.
- Your video should not look like a commercial.
- Avoid showing illegal behavior, weapons, breaking the rules or vandalism.
- Do not upload an entry that was already submitted for the Crash the Superbowl contest.
- Please add an end-frame saying “For the Bold” and a logo that you can download here.
- There is no time constraint for your entry but please tell an inspiring and appealing story.
- Any speech should be in English or Spanish.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.