What amazing video would you create if you suddenly had a bigger and more beautiful canvas for your creativity?
Watch online videos on VIERA 4K TV
Your video/animation needs to show the YouTube generation that they can now watch online videos on VIERA 4KTV.
Hence, your video should not just be beautiful and captivating but also inspires online YouTube people to get the TV to enjoy the full wonders of their favourite online videos.
Young people today are truly a “YouTube generation”. They watch social videos from YouTube and other sites on their PC, tablet and their smartphones. At the same time, they are also creators, expressing their creativity by creating and sharing videos online.
Panasonic VIERA 4K (TH-65AX800) is not just a TV to watch TV shows. With ultra-high definition and a massive 65-inch screen, it is the perfect screen to enjoy watching online videos such as YouTube videos. Furthermore, the new voice search function makes it easier to search for online content. Now, you can simply control the remote control vocally to find a video to watch online on your TV!
As we all know, the small screen of a PC or smartphone has a lot of constraints and reduces your enjoyment when watching or producing. A bigger, high-resolution screen offers a totally new and exciting experience and a bigger and better stage to express your creativity.
What amazing, surprising video would you create if you suddenly had a bigger and more beautiful canvas for your creativity? Show us through an entertaining, enlightening and exciting video/animation how your story or creative moment would be transformed now that your online videos can be shown on the bigger and more beautiful VIERA 4K TV.
Your video/animation should show how the new VIERA 4K TV can help the YouTube generation (people like you!) better express its creativity. Surprise and convince a young audience on how VIERA 4K TV can transform their creative moment and their lives.
Read more about the VIERA 4K TV here: http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/
Please note that this video is for reference only and should not be used literally. We are looking for highly creative and original videos that users will want to share.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start thinking about how a larger screen with ultra-high definition can help you create better work. Recall your everyday creative life and how you create your work and think about how VIERA can add value to it.
E.g. it could be a story about a group of street artists wanting to educate people on environmental preservation by creating a giant piece of art on an iconic location of the city. It looks like a mosaic of flowers, painted on a wall. They recorded the artwork and uploaded the video on YouTube. When they watched the video on a normal computer screen, they were disappointed not to be able to see the details that were hidden in the far corner of their work. Surprisingly, when they stream the video on VIERA’s wide screen with super sharp resolution, they are able to see the full artwork and the flowers are actually real butterflies that they have attracted by painting the flowers' outline with honey… The butterflies all take off at once to reveal a message about the environment. What an amazing effect! They can now take on their next challenge to another city.
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Video/animation, 60 seconds maximum
A panel made up of Panasonic marketers, the editor-in-chief of WIRED Japan, Kei Wakabayashi, and the designer of WIRED Japan will judge the videos.
We expect high quality, original and entertaining works that surprise and convince a young audience that VIERA would create a big impact on their creative lives.
The winning entries will be awarded and featured in Panasonic’s website, social media channels and at all major retail stores.
Guidelines for this contest
- You video/animation needs to show the YouTube generation that they can now watch online videos on VIERA 4KTV.
- Entries must be in English or Japanese, or other language with English subtitles.
- Your work must be recorded in HD format (1,920 × 1,080 pixel) so that it will look beautiful when screened from a Panasonic 4K TV.
- If you can create a video with 4K, please use 4K.
- Please include VIERA’s logo at the end of your video. If you create a video in 4K, please also include the VIERA and 4K logo at the end.
- Please find images of Panasonic TH-65AX800 here.
- You do not have to show a TV in your entry. If you do, it must be a Panasonic VIERA 4K (TH-65AX800). Do not show any other brands or any other models from Panasonic.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.