Share your Portfolio and get famous!
Since eYeka started out 6 years ago, you have been the focus of our attention. We love interacting with you and helping you grow but above all, we love looking at your work! We were completely enthralled by your creativity.
To thank our beloved community, we believe we can help you become even more famous.
As a second "get famous with your demo" contest and following the eYeka Video Reel contest, we decided to take our campaign one step further. To remind you about the concept, one group of talented creators will regularly be asked to upload a summary of their best work, to show to other creators, to the brands and to the world.
Today, we are calling every graphic designer artist to upload a portfolio and compete for two cash prizes of 250 EUR.
All you need to do is upload your portfolio. No brief, no brand, no topic, feel free to show us what you want!
Share your portfolio and show us how talented you are! Besides your technical skills, you are also great storytellers and talented graphic designer artists… shine on!
In a nutshell: show us your best work!
Everyone will be showcased: the portfolios will feature on eYeka and we will promote your work through blogging and social networks. All portfolios will also be made available to clients and will help us spot key contributors.
There will be not transfer of rights. You will of course remain the sole owner of your work, even if you win.
At the end of the competition, the jury will vote for the two best portfolios.
A portfolio is a document designed to showcase one’s skills to a potential client or employer. It should display the applicant's skills, based on the examples he/she has provided.
There are many portfolios online… just search on Behance, Design Taxi or Dribbble!
Yours has to be personal and made of your work only. Of course, using somebody else’s work is not an option!
- #1 Prize €250
- #2 Prize €250
Portfolios (in PDF), 10 pages maximum.
We will reward quality work. Your portfolio should showcase both the diversity of your work and your Graphic Design skills. We are looking for original portfolios.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your portfolios should not include more than 5 projects and not exceed 10 pages.
- Upload your portfolio if you already have one, or create one for this contest from your existing projects.
- Do not create special designs for this contest.
- Entries must be in English or with English subtitles.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.