Think vitality! Think taste! Find the name of the new Quaker ultimate breakfast beverage.
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day… yet almost every morning, we don’t seem to have enough time to eat a proper breakfast. Because we are always in a hurry…
In response to this problem, Quaker has invented a powder beverage that will provide you with a nutritious breakfast in a very convenient package.
It comes in a sachet that contains the perfect combination of Quaker Oats and “shake like” milk powder. When you add water, it becomes a delicious and creamy nutritious beverage. You will feel charged with energy for the day. Three flavors are available: chocolate, strawberry or banana with nuts.
Not only is it convenient, because it is quick and easy to prepare, it is also very tasty and brings you the energy to kick-start your day and the nutrients you need to keep going all day long.
What a great morning starter!
This kind of product that combines healthy nutrition and great taste, while being convenient to prepare, is very new. Quaker wants you to help them find the perfect name for this innovative and convenient breakfast beverage, either focusing on the product description OR on the great taste OR on the nutritional qualities. Can you help?
Invent an impactful, memorable and meaningful name for the new Quaker oats & milk powder beverage.
The name needs to catch people's attention when they first hear it or see it so that they will remember it immediately.
Please explain your idea in a short paragraph.
The name that you invent must convey the idea of “convenience” AND express either:
- the nature of the product: an oat and milk powder beverage
- or focus on the delicious taste.
- or focus on the nutritional quality
The name must also incorporate the idea of convenience, regardless of the “route” you chose.
This is what the future product looks like:
Please note that “Buenos Dias” is only a code name and is not the definite name. It should not influence your own creation as it is not the type of name Quaker is looking for.
The winning names will be tested in research and the best one could become the real name of this new product when it is launched.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Look at some of your favorite food products, what you have in your fridge or the snacks you eat. Look at how the names are created and how their characteristics are conveyed through the name. Think about nutrition and taste and imagine how they could be communicated in a catchy and nice name.
- #1 Prize €1,000
- #2 Prize €500
- #3 Prize €300
The best entries will be those that find a clever and creative way to express in one name, a nice description of the preparation OR the delicious taste OR the nutritional qualities. The idea of convenience needs to be in your name as well, regardless of the “route” you chose. Awards will go to entries that best tell the story of this product.
Guidelines for this contest
- Have in mind Quaker's personality: they have been providing breakfast to the world since 1877. They are experts in nutrition and are optimistic and authentic, helping people to achieve their goals!
- You have to choose one route for your beverage’s name: either you describe the ingredients of the product OR you focus on the taste OR you concentrate on the nutritional qualities.
- The idea of convenience needs to be in your name as well, regardless of the “route” you chose.
- The name must be simple, not too long and catchy enough to remember.
- Explain your idea in a short paragraph.
- The name must be creative and original.
- This breakfast preparation is designed for young adults.
- Avoid names that are related to chocolate.
- Keep in mind that we also need to find a name that competitors won't be able to copy.
- Entries must be in Spanish or English (please use simple words if you write in English).
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.