Show kids Dutch Lady chocolate milk is the yummiest chocolate milk they have ever tasted
It's not necessary to feature Dutch Lady milk in your video
Dear creators: it's not necessary to feature Dutch Lady chocolate milk product in your video.
If you can't find the product in your country, you can just feature any chocolate milk in a glass! :)
Tips about this contest!
Here are some extra tips about this challenge, as maybe some of you had some difficulties to find kids actors. Don’t worry, there is always an alternative.
You could shoot your video from a kid’s perspective, so that you don’t need to feature any kid in your video, as he will be the narrator of your story. Or you could also introduce kids in your video through kids voice over. It means that they will be featured orally but not physically, which is also an option. Of course animators won’t have this kind of problem.
Kids aged 7-14 are a happy and fun loving bunch. They are old enough to get parents’ permission to pursue their interests and sometimes indulge in the food of their choice. Well, you know, sometimes, a child can be greedy, especially when he encounters something very tasty and delightful… Like Dutch Lady's new delicious chocolate milk, which is a tasty combination of wholesome milk and high quality chocolate powder. Kids will fall in love with it immediately as it tastes amazing.
Show us in an unexpected, surprising and extraordinary video/animation what happens when a kid (or a group of kids) comes cross the yummiest chocolate milk he/she (they) has (have) ever tasted.
Your video/animation should be something kids and parents enjoy watching and would like to share with their friends. It should immediately convince kids about the “yummy” taste of the product and make them ask their mums for the drink. The kid(s) in your story should do something unexpected or extraordinary to delight viewers and catch their attention: something cool or humorous, something cute and lovely, or even something silly but funny. It can be something individual, or it can be something involving friendship or a group collaboration, etc.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start putting yourself in the shoes of 7 to 14 year old kids and imagining what they could do when they have just laid their hands on something delicious and amazing. What appeals to them and makes them feel impressed? E.g. you can dramatize the greediness and the indulgence when kids are eating something they love – hiding themselves in their “hideaway” and secretly enjoying the great taste all by themselves, or playing “hide and seek” with their friends but leaving traces because of the delicious smell of chocolate etc. Make it witty and make it fun for kids.
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Format: Video/animation, 60 seconds maximum
We expect high quality, unexpected and extraordinary works that will grab kids’ attention (and their parents’) and potentially go viral on social media. Make Dutch Lady chocolate milk the tastiest chocolate milk in kids’ mind and allure them to try it immediately.
The winning entry will be awarded and featured in a variety of media channels to communicate the product.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English.
- Please include the end frame provided here in your creation.
- In your creations:-
- No hard/direct claim that the drink will make kids smarter or more active.
- The activity should be mum approved.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.