Show us what is so great about the new “Smart toothpaste”.
To most people, choosing the right toothpaste is like taking a shot in the dark. The shelf is so full, there is so much on offer with each product claiming to be the “best ever”, “unbeatable”, etc. The average consumer without a dental degree can’t help wondering: “how do I know which one is right for me? Which one is suitable for my mouth’s specific issues and needs?”
A world-leading oral care brand has launched a completely different product. Imagine a toothpaste that can actually adapt to your mouth’s specific needs. It is active where you need it most to solve your specific oral care issues, such as plaque, sensitivity or gum problems.
You no longer have to buy toothpaste at random. The secret is a unique technology that reacts with the specific conditions in your mouth - transforming in your mouth into specialist agents that are adapted to your specific issues (stains, sensitivity, etc.).
How would you tell people about this revolutionary product and what message would you use to advertize its unique properties?
Create a poster that shows the benefit of the new smart toothpaste that adapts to your specific oral care issues in a simple, visual and intuitive way, with a tagline to bring out the idea.
Your creation should clearly highlight the toothpaste's outstanding benefits for consumers. It should be a creative visualization of how the product works and its benefits. It should appeal to those people who are health conscious and deliberately seek out the best solutions to protect their teeth.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Think about the key feature that makes this toothpaste great and loved by its users. Show a benefit that people can easily understand and perceive.
E.g. capture the idea that the toothpaste will be active for whatever it is needed most by creating a poster that visualizes the mouth as a battlefield, with the toothpaste acting like a medical squad attending the wounded (teeth, gum, etc.) one by one, applying different types of bands and stitches according to the specific need of each tooth. With a tagline: a solution for each problem.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €1,500
- #4 Prize €1,000
- #5 Prize €500
Photo, illustration or print with explanation.
We expect simple and intuitive visuals that will make the audience immediately understand what is so great about this new smart toothpaste.
The winning entry will be awarded and turned into Print and TV demos for a world leading oral care brand to advertize this unique product.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English.
- Please explain your idea and how you think your creation would answer the brief in your creation or at description part.
- Your work should NOT be:
- Too overtly focused on technology (please try to avoid any reference to other ‘smart’ products invented recently, or a brain illustration made out of toothpaste)
- Too dramatic or overtly exaggerated
- Please focus on what the toothpaste can do and how people benefit from this product.
- Your entry should fit the image of the brand as a professional oral care expert.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.