Celebrate sex, romance and love with a refreshingly new and disruptive invention.
Tips from Durex!
Check out Durex website for their existing products here: http://bit.ly/1iX96as
Think beyond a condom or a vibrator, create an original and groundbreaking product/service for Durex to help couples have multi-sensorial sexual experiences!
When we think about condoms, the first brand that springs to mind is Durex. However, there is more to Durex than condoms. It wants to be an inspirer of intimacy; helping couples to have a more meaningful and multi-sensorial sexual experience.
There are 5 stages in an intimate sexual relationship: anticipation, teasing, foreplay, intercourse and after play. Condoms are only used during intercourse and there are products like lubricants or costumes that can help at the “foreplay” stage. So what kind of innovative and refreshingly new product/service can you create to help couples have a more immersive and multi-sensorial experience, making sex an experience that involves body, mind and soul?
Help durex inspire couples to have immersive and multi-sensorial sexual experiences at one or more of the 5 stages (anticipation, the tease, foreplay, the act and after play) and invent an original and groundbreaking product/service that celebrates sex, romance and love.
Sex is not all about the body; the mind and soul are also involved. How can you create a new product/service that can add depth to a sexual experience? These products/service should be intended for the “anticipation”, “teasing” or “the after play” stages as we know there are already many products available for “the intercourse” and “foreplay”: sensual perfumes (or shower gels or lip balms), massage oils, scented candles, sexy underwear, edible body paint, etc. Your idea can of course apply to “foreplay” or “intercourse” if it is original. Try to avoid ideas of those services that already exist like dating websites, sex advice or pole dancing lessons, etc. or you might need to explain how you can make it special for Durex.
- #1 Prize €4,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
- #4 Prize €1,000
- #5 Prize €1,000
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text in no more than 6 slides.
We expect disruptive and original ideas. It should fit the Durex brand as an inspirer of intimacy that celebrates sex, romance and love. Naturally, we expect more creative ideas than a condom, or a vibrator or anything related to pornography.
The winning entry will be awarded and potentially adopted by Durex to develop into a brand new product to delight and inspire people.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your entry must be in English
- Avoid ideas that might have a negative effect on Durex's brand image – ideas linked to pornography, promiscuity or anything that is smutty in nature.
- Please explain your idea in your creation: how it answers the brief, why people want to buy it and how it works.
- Please visualize your design in picture, illustration;, etc.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.