Show a LUX woman the best way to express her beauty
Both Moment and Theme
This contest is simply asking about what does beauty mean to you! The ideal MOMENT when a Lux woman expresses her beauty based on a THEME such as Charm, Elegance or Glamour. Remember that your media must clearly illustrate both the Moment and Theme of beauty. 2 weeks left and up to EUR 25,000 for grabs!
Every woman wants to express her beauty and a LUX woman is no exception. She is confident, she feels beautiful and feminine and believes that she is born to shine. People notice her wherever she goes: her beauty is mesmerizing and sparks admiration. And she knows it! How should she express her beauty to make her shine even brighter so that people would love and adore her even more?
Of course, for her, this is an ongoing journey. She is looking for different ways to make her beauty stand out. She gets some intriguing and exciting suggestions such as:
- Use her CHARM: Her beauty is part of her charm, that inevitably impacts others around her
- Take pride in her ELEGANCE: It is more than beauty. People recognize it from her poise, her grace, etc.
- Add a touch of GLAMOR: there is a bit of glamor in whatever she does.
Now it’s time for you to show our LUX woman the best way to put her beauty in the spotlight. The above suggestions could be right or wrong and you can agree or disagree. If you agree with one of the three, please base your work on it; if you think of anything else that could work better for her, please show it in your work.
Show us, through an inspirational and insightful video/animation or an exquisite poster, the ideal beauty moment for a LUX woman, when she fully expresses her beauty, which will trigger love and admiration around her.
Your work has to depict your idea about the best way a LUX woman can express her beauty. Make your idea concrete and realistic . We need to see from your work how a LUX woman will shine brighter and spark admiration around her. Your work has to show people her expression of beauty, through a story, a moment or simply through portraying the way she walks, talks or interacts with others, etc. Show us the impact she has on others, what her beautiful appearance, and how she expresses it, allows her to do.
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €4,000
Jury's Prize Design
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Format: Video/animation, 60s maximum; or photo/illustration/print with explanation
We expect to see inspirational, insightful, exquisite and creative expression of beauty in your entry. It comes from her natural beauty and it creates an impact on people around her. Your work should tell a story or express a point of view rather than show random pictures of beautiful women.
The winning entry will be rewarded and inspire the LUX brand in communication development, i.e., TV, Print and digital media.
Guidelines for this contest
- The “beauty” we are referring to here is a holistic concept. Do not simply depict a beautiful appearance or a “beautiful mind.”
- You may only choose one among the 3 suggested expressions to work in your entry. Please specify which one you choose and why in your entry or in the description. If you choose a new expression, please also explain it clearly in your entry or in the description.
- Entries should be in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.