Show us what you can do with Pringles (apart from eating them) in a picture?
New assets available
You can now download from the guidelines of the Brief the font of the tagline, and the Pringles packshot. Good luck everyone!!
Pringles? No need to introduce them to you! Everyone knows those stackable snack chips synonym with party, fun and joy. Wherever you are in the world, you can go down to your convenience store, buy one pack and get a party started. They are so many things you can do with them, on top of eating them!
Pringles? “You don’t just eat ‘em you play with ‘em!” That’s the message the brand wants to spread globally. Encouraging people to do whatever they want with Pringles.
How do YOU interpret their message?
Create an impactful and incredibly funny visual of your own interpretation of: “You don’t just eat ‘em, you_____ ‘em!” You need to fill-in the blank and bring this statement to life, through a picture or an illustration.
But please! This is Pringles, one of the most loved brands in the world. That means your image has to be of the kind a viewer can’t help sharing… The best ones will be amplified online, primarily on Facebook, at a global level.
English, French, Spanish and Russian are accepted languages! So no excuses, show us the most original and incredibly funny thing about what you do with Pringles.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A creator could say: “You don’t just eat them you build with them!” and the picture will show someone building a whole city with Pringles, shaping houses and roads. This visual is very fun because it shows how much time someone can waste playing with chips. This would be so inventive that anyone would want to share it with their friends.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500
- #5 Prize €500
- #6 Prize €500
Visuals: pictures or illustration or a mix of both.
Only original and fun visuals will be accepted. The jury is looking for pictures that could be viewed and shared a lot on social media and create a lot of buzz.
Guidelines for this contest
- You shall not focus on the ingredients or nutritional facts of Pringles.
- Your visual must have the tagline: “Pringles. You don’t just eat ‘em, you _______ ‘em”. You must fill-in the blank and insert your idea.
- You are not allowed to show babies or children in your entry.
- Use the logo provided here.
- The font for the tagline and the cans can be dowloaded here.
- We accept entries in English, French, Spanish and Russian, or any other language as long as it’s English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.