Show us what you can do with Pringles (apart from eating them) in a video?
New assets available
You can now download from the guidelines of the Brief the font of the tagline, and the Pringles packshot. Good luck everyone!!
Pringles? No need to introduce them to you! Everyone knows those stackable snack chips that are always associated with partying, fun and joy. Wherever you are, you can go down to your convenience store, buy a pack and get a party started. There are so many things you can do with them besides simply eating them!
Pringles? “You don’t just eat ‘em you play with ‘em!” That’s the message the brand wants to spread globally. Encouraging people to do whatever they want with Pringles.
How do YOU interpret their message?
Create a hilarious or incredibly surprising video or animation of your own interpretation of: “You don’t just eat ‘em, you _____ ‘em!” Fill-in the blank and illustrate this statement.
But beware! This is Pringles, one of the most popular brands in the world. This implies that your video has to make viewers want to share it… The best ones will be amplified online, primarily on Facebook, at a global level.
English, French, Spanish and Russian are accepted languages! So no excuses, tell us the most original and incredibly funny story about what you do with Pringles.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A creator could say: “You don’t just eat them you steal them!” and show a party where every time the host places a bowl filled with Pringles on the table, the main character in the video steals them and eats them all… This is shown in a so clever way that you can only laugh. It is typically the kind of video you see on Facebook and like to share with your friends.
- #1 Prize €7,000
- #2 Prize €3,500
- #3 Prize €2,000
- #4 Prize €2,000
- #5 Prize €2,000
- #6 Prize €2,000
Video or animation no longer than 40 sec.
Only original and fun videos or animations will be accepted. The jury is looking for videos that could be viewed and shared on social media and go viral to create a buzz.
Guidelines for this contest
- Don't focus on the ingredients or nutritional facts of Pringles.
- Your video must start OR end with: “Pringles. You don’t just eat ‘em, you _______ ‘em”. Fill-in the blank and insert your idea.
- You are not allowed to show babies or children in your entry.
- Use the logo provided here.
- The font for the tagline and the cans can be dowloaded here.
- We accept entries in English, French, Spanish and Russian, or any other language as long as it has English subtitles.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.