Bring to life how Kellogg’s helps give kids a better start to the day!
We all need a little bit of goodness and sunshine in the morning for a good kick-start to the day, especially kids. They need energy, goodness and love to boost their growing bodies and help them through their busy days at school and at home. This is why breakfast is critical, not only to feed their empty tummies but also to start the day with a smile.
Kellogg’s believes that the goodness from a wholesome breakfast can transform any day into a better day.
Create an appealing, inspiring video/animation with a great story depicting how Kellogg’s helps give kids a better start to the day.
Capture the spirit of the brand in your creation: sunny, humane, charming and active. Your creation should bring to life those moments when Kellogg’s plays an important role in kids’ mornings in a humane, joyful and emotional way. It should generate an emotional response from viewers, move them and inspire them. Make it positive and bright.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start by thinking about the typical moments in the morning when parents could feel anxious or frustrated about their kids’ breakfast. Think about how Kellogg’s could address that. Start from a positive angle or make Kellogg's the hero who saves a potentially messy scenario. Tell a story rather than simply record a home video. E.g. There is a family that always makes other families from its neighborhood envious and admiring, as every morning you can hear the music and laughter coming from their home as the kids are happily going to school without any fuss, delay and always in a good mood. One morning, one of the neighbors has a peep through their window to find out their secret for a happy morning. She sees that the mother is creating smileys and beautiful patterns in the kids’ plate with a box of Kellogg’s cereal…
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €4,000
video/animation, 60 seconds maximum.
We expect lovely, charming and appealing storytelling with a nice warm human touch. It should show the purpose of the Kellogg’s brand and bring a smile on people’s face.
The winning entry will be rewarded and may inspire Kellogg’s next advertising campaign.
Guidelines for this contest
- In your creation, you must feature the Kellogg’s brand logo. Download it here.
- Tell a story rather than simply recording a home video.
- Your entry has to be in English or in other language with English subtitles.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.