Show us how tires are the real heroes behind a happy journey.
Tires are the unsung heroes of modern transportation yet they are extremely important. They protect us from the bumps on the road, cushion our rides, allow us to brake and steer safely and support our vehicles and their passengers. Tires make our vehicles more comfortable, safer and allow us to go wherever we want. That brings joy and fulfillment to our lives. Tires work tirelessly to support us through the ups and downs.
Yet we take them for granted. No one talks about them. Can you highlight their role and bring them into the spotlight?
Through a poster, show us how tires are the real heroes behind a happy journey, by supporting our lives and enjoyment no matter what happens on the way.
We are looking for a poster that materializes how tires are actually more important in our lives than we give them credit for, by supporting us all the time no matter what. Keep the tone of your idea positive.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
You could create an illustration of an open-top car carrying a happy, smiling family and a little dog driving towards a rainbow. The road seems bumpy with a lot of holes, rocks, nails… The tires are transformed into clouds to show that they provide you with a very smooth ride throughout life despite the obstacles. That’s why everyone seems so happy and confident to reach a happy destination. A headline could say: “Riding through life never felt so smooth”.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Poster in PDF format
We expect beautiful, simple, sophisticated and creative images that bring to life the concept of “tires are the real heroes behind a happy journey ”. When looking at the picture, viewers should instantly understand the essential and positive role of tires.
Winning entries will inspire the development of a big advertising campaign for a leading tire manufacturer.
Guidelines for this contest
- Do not feature any tire brands or recognizable logos in your entry.
- Do not create a character made out of tires as this is already used by a well-known tire brand.
- Entries in English only.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.