Show us that Milner Cheese is surprisingly tasty in a creative way!
Good news! Milner Cheese contest has been extended until 29th January. Remember that your story is more important than quality. So anyone with a great story and a smartphone / camera can participate!
Most of the time, when it comes to food, you have to compromise… You can pick a very healthy snack but you will miss the pleasure of a sensorial moment… or you could indulge yourself in a treat but then you would feel bad about eating something too fatty. That’s why many people don’t believe that low-fat cheese can be tasty…
With Milner Cheese, you can stop compromising. Milner cheese is the perfect choice for people who love cheese and enjoy life, knowing that a healthy diet is important. Milner cheese is made with semi-skimmed milk and therefore naturally contains up to 40% less fat than other cheeses. In addition, Milner (like semi-skimmed milk) contains nutrients such as calcium, protein, phosphorus, and vitamin B12which you need every day.
Can you surprise people with the benefits of Milner’s low fat cheese?
Show us in a creative, clever and entertaining video that surprisingly, with Milner, you no longer need to compromise between taste and health.
Your video should be inventive and bring to life the idea that Milner is the tasty proof that less fat and full flavor can actually co-exist in one single food product!
Your video should be a call-to-action, it should surprise people and open their eyes about something they never really thought was possible before (a tasty yet low-fat cheese). Your video should be an incentive for consumers to buy Milner cheese.
Please avoid the usual clichés associated with low-fat products and choose a creative route that is more unexpected and offbeat to emphasize the great taste. Do not portray the classical imagery associated with light products. See below for no-go areas.
Keep in line with the brand's personality: sunny, optimistic, confident and provocative, with an idea of: “I can have it all”!
Your video or animation should tell a nice story and end with a tagline.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
To create a nice video, use your recollections when your expectations were challenged for the better. You were shopping at a famous high-street fashion brand and you did not expect the prices to be so low. Or you used to hate Brussels sprouts until the day you tucked into a dish you loved at a party, only to discover that the main ingredient was… Brussels sprout. Sometimes you have set ideas about things that can be surprisingly challenged. Bring that thought into your video and apply it to Milner cheese.
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Videos or animations, no longer than 30 sec.
We will only accept entries that are original and that tell in a clever way how Milner cheese is the cheese for those who do not want to compromise on health or taste. Quality is not key here. Great yet poorly executed ideas could be accepted. Your video needs to make people feel hungry for Milner’s cheese. Awards will go to contestants with the most surprising and creative way to talk about Milner’s cheese in a video.
Guidelines for this contest
- Keep Milner’s brand personality in mind: sunny, optimistic, confident and provocative, with an idea of: “I can have it all”!
- What you should know about Milner cheese: in a blind test, 7 out of 10 consumers chose Milner over the regular full fat cheese.
- It’s a real cheese made in the original, natural way. A whole range of products is available: young, young matured, ripened, extra ripened, old, low salt, mustard, cumin etc. All Milner cheeses are 40% less fatty than regular cheese.
- Your video should be no longer than 30 sec.
- It should be in English or with English subtitles.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.