Show how Kinder Maxi brings back carefree childhood feelings in adults.
In an adult’s (or young adult's) life, full of excitement and responsibilities, it is often good to indulge yourself in a joyful break at the end of the day. It helps wind down and relax.
Kinder Maxi, a chocolate bar made of delicious Kinder chocolate, is made for adults who want to indulge in a pure moment of relaxation. It is made of the delicious chocolate from their childhood (“Kinder Chocolat” & “Kinder Surprise”) and is wrapped individually and the portion is specifically suited to adults.
Having a Kinder Maxi will make you feel the gustatory pleasure that you knew since you were a child, letting you enter a carefree and lighthearted mood.
You can look at your adult life in an ironic way. In a light-hearted, carefree mood, you fall back in childhood and enjoy the moment thanks to this delicious chocolate bar.
In a video or animation, show us how Kinder Maxi triggers your senses, while offering a welcomed break. Thanks to its sweet taste that brings back warm childhood memories, you can look at life in a light-hearted, carefree and joyful way.
Kinder Maxi is the chocolate treat with a soft and well known Kinder taste that will make adults disconnect from their demanding lives. When eating a Kinder Maxi, you are taken back to the carefree spirit of your childhood. We do not mean a nostalgic mood where you regret the good old times when you were kids, just a light-hearted mood that evokes freedom and joy. It is refreshing for both your mind and mood.
Your video should have a tagline at the end and an end frame with the Kinder Maxi logo. It should look like a commercial you see on TV or in cinemas.
When watching your video, any young adult or adult (people from 20 to 45 years old) should feel close to the Kinder Maxi brand and want to have some right away. The emotions in your entry should be universal, to allow as many adults as possible to relate to it.
The winning videos or animations could be used by Kinder Maxi in an online campaign. While the quality of creative execution is not important, what matters most here is a strong idea and a great story that viewers will instinctively connect with.
Showing flash-backs is not a route that seems appropriate. Please make sure you explore other creative routes.
Showing working environment is ok but do not use stressful environment and make Kinder Maxi the enabler of an escape.
These examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission, or it will be rejected.
Look for a concept, a creative idea that is true to the Kinder Maxi brand and that adults can universally relate to. Find it, and tell the story behind it. As long as it tells an emotional story where Kinder Maxi plays a central role and has an impact on people, your idea will be interesting. Your video will make people love the brand and make them crave for Kinder Maxi.
- #1 Prize €8,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €3,000
- #4 Prize €2,000
- #5 Prize €2,000
Videos or animation, 30 sec.
We will only accept entries that have captured the personality of the Kinder Maxi brand and those who bring to life the emotion conveyed by the chocolate bar in adults’ lives. The jury will award entries that tell the nicest and most emotional story, while being universal for people to easily see how they too could feel the same way.
Guidelines for this contest
- Kinder Maxi is not a chocolate bar for kids. Adults and young adults are its biggest fans. Although Kinder Maxi brings back feelings they experienced as kids, the idea of this contest is not to address kids, but rather adults. So don’t show someone suddenly transforming into a child and eating it!
- Focus on the pleasure that is brought by Kinder Maxi, the bar made of the famous chocolate from their childhood.
- Please do not show any negative feelings. Do no focus too much on the difficult side of adulthood. Instead, spend time showing the positive aspects brought on by Kinder Maxi.
- To immerse yourself in the Kinder Maxi brand, you can watch this video ad.
- Kinder Maxi is not an energy bar and is not very filling
- The mood of your video should be light-hearted, joyful and emotional
- Entries in English are preferred but French is accepted. Entries can be in any other language as long as they are subtitled in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.